Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1284662 times)

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 421
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #4320 on: February 21, 2015, 05:22:15 AM »
guilty until proven innocent ... as nascar would have it   ::)
So Busch is out . suspended indefinitely.... allegations , no trial...
He's probably done though , maybe drag race , doubt Indy but maybe ....

when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4321 on: February 21, 2015, 07:21:27 AM »
Breaking it down to facts agreed upon:

No legal relationship, they are not obligated to one another in any way. His housing. She shows uninvited. She won't leave upon verbal demands to do so.

So now I'm left to believe I may not physically eject someone refusing verbal demands to leave my property.

He's screwed. She's chuckling. The lawyers for both sides are getting richer. NASCAR's lawyers should be gearing up for the possibility the prosecutors' office declines to charge him criminally.

Prosecutors, otherwise known as politicians, decide to charge they'll overcharge to include jail time and offer a deal he's taking a big gamble not to accept, guilty or not.

Thankfully, their physical coupling didn't produce children. I feel for her kid.

I guess Eva's making plans to move back home from her penthouse down the street with him unable to make his alimony payments.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #4322 on: February 21, 2015, 08:50:08 AM »
Domestic Violence has become very visible in the eyes of the public. Professional athletes were exempt for a long time, but the news media has brought it to the front. The lawyers will make money. Does their relationship constitute a "common-law marriage?
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #4323 on: Today at 02:55:15 AM »

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4323 on: February 21, 2015, 01:13:02 PM »
Virginia doesn't recognize common law marriages. The incident occurred in Delaware, I know nothing of their cohabitation laws.

Your comments on domestic violence I believe to be accurate. I will, however, offer this isn't a case of domestic violence. It's a case of trespass and assault.

NASCAR, the federally subsidized automobile manufacturer, SHR, et al, would have a greater degree of respect from me, and I dare say many others, if they grew a pair, pointed out the man has not been convicted of a criminal offense by a competent court of law and he will continue to participate in the series until such conviction.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4324 on: February 21, 2015, 02:52:38 PM »
BINGO

Some judge's statement not withstanding....nascar should show cause why they should not be sued....under the Fourteenth Amendment.

"more likely than not" strangled his girlfriend during an argument inside Busch's motorcoach at Dover International Speedway on Sept. 26, 2014 " , that according to Kent County (Del.) commissioner David Jones.

Where does he get off commenting on an un-tried case ?   and nascar reaction to same ?
The above statement has to do with a restrain order , not a conviction in some civil case ...

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4325 on: February 21, 2015, 04:41:04 PM »
I think that Kurt has wore out his welcome with NASCAR, and they were looking for an excuse to get rid of him. I think that they have gotten the cart before the horse, by suspending him before the trial.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4326 on: February 21, 2015, 06:36:37 PM »
Thinkin' both y'all made good points. Agreed.

Bad couple days for the Busch bunch. Fox is reportin' he can't go tomorrow. No word on who'll be in the car or when he could race again.

Wonder if Mark Martin's anywhere around.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4327 on: February 21, 2015, 06:48:42 PM »
Regan Smith is scheduled to drive the 41 car in the 500, I don't know if he will be interim driver.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4328 on: February 21, 2015, 06:53:23 PM »
The tax evader may park the car after the 500 ... tha'd please Tony I 'spect ....
They'l run Regan Smith in his stead , cause the money's been spent... like to see him win it for his own sake
not for SHR...

Just saw Kyle may have broken his leg.... looking like the only Busch in the 500 may be Danica  :-\

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4329 on: February 21, 2015, 06:57:42 PM »
I hate to hear about Kyle breaking his leg. Rehabbing a broken leg can take a long time, especially if they have to put a rod in.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4330 on: February 21, 2015, 07:01:10 PM »
Josh Wise DNQed. He did alright in lower tier stuff when he had good stuff. Same with Alex Bowman. Tex, guess your pick would be Hornaday he didn't make it in either.

Burton's kid tried to qualify a Toyota. So did Justin Marks. Marks has more miles on him but I think Burton's been better in equal equipment.

Of all I'd go with Wise or Hornaday.

Sweet irony with Smith in the 41. Lost his ride with Furniture Row to Busch. A win would be fantastic. I never did buy him losin' the race at Talladega to Stewart on a penalty.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4331 on: February 21, 2015, 07:30:56 PM »
Rumor is Matt Crafton in the 18. A career truck driver.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4332 on: February 21, 2015, 10:10:53 PM »
I got to meet Hornaday at Texad Motor Speedway, when he still drove the 16 truck, belonging to DEI. He came up to our private suite and had a couple of beers with us. He still had his NAPA driver's suit on.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4333 on: February 22, 2015, 10:04:54 AM »
I'd like to see nascar explain , how they can suspend without a conviction,  a driver.
but court two felons $$$ (owners) and even plan one for the Hall of Fame, in the near future  ::)

I hope Busch will sue the living S%#t out of nascar .... I hope it costs them big time....

Perhap "ol" Gene will put Kurt in F1  ::)  or he goes to Indy and wins  :-\

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4334 on: February 22, 2015, 10:23:05 AM »
I am afraid that the lawyers are the ones to get rich on this deal. Did I ever say that I hated Lawyers? Well I Do!

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4335 on: February 22, 2015, 05:01:34 PM »
I do too ...ambulance chasers the worst of the lot...

Tickled to see Sliced Bread win .... He raced his heart out, and the caution just seal the deal....
Glad to see the Captain get another 500....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4336 on: February 22, 2015, 05:35:01 PM »
I think that Logano has found a home with Penske. They are building him and Brad some consistently fast cars, week end and week out. I was hoping that JGR would do better, but it is a long season.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4337 on: February 22, 2015, 06:44:21 PM »
Right place at the right time. Good on 'im.

The G/W/C and Challenger's flight saved the thing.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4338 on: February 22, 2015, 09:05:10 PM »
JGR may be looking hind sight , course Kenseth did right well once he got the 20 in "13" ...
The Kid has really shown at Penske, if you counted points rather the 2014 chase format , he was the Champ (even after being fined points). nascar manipulation  ::)

They'll (nascar) will do their thing to help out going poster boy, gave him the bone in 2013 & he got eliminated in 2014...
I fully expect he'll have the way cleared for his last try.  
He's already in the Charlotte ALL Star with the Daytona Poll,  'spect to see him do those beyond "15"

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4339 on: February 22, 2015, 10:38:12 PM »
It's been cold in the Atlanta area the last few days, things should be interesting.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com