Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1284282 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #4140 on: October 22, 2014, 09:51:36 AM »
He was a fairly good College player that wasn't good enough for the Pros.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4141 on: October 22, 2014, 04:50:43 PM »
Sams has a fine college education. He'll find a high position with a Fortune 500 company as soon as his professional football opportunities dwindle away.

Why was it the naming the classes was totally unnecessary. They're the same sort no one taking the courses can remember Micheal Vick showing up for.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_NORTH_CAROLINA_ACADEMIC_SCANDAL_HOW_IT_WORKED?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4142 on: October 23, 2014, 07:35:08 AM »
Oklahoma State has West Virginia this weekend. I hope the Cowboys can win. I don't know who Baylor and TCU play this weekend.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #4143 on: Today at 09:46:26 AM »

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4143 on: October 24, 2014, 06:05:37 AM »
Damn.........

The hokies got smokied. T'was 30-6 (at home) with the 6 scored in junk time. The fan posin' as a reporter might be entertainin' the idea the game's passed the immortal Beamer by. A thought he termed as ridiculous just last year.

Ain't no expert but I'm thinkin' it ain't lookin' like they're gonna get a number this week. Equally in jeopardy is their chance at a game after the season. Wonder how Beamer's bonus get funded without the money from one them things.

Maybe with more close losses like this one, they'll change radio stations on the chance that's what's wrong with the team 'n the stuff I wanna listen to'll be back on the air. In the interim, misery loves company. Go Hokies!

What say, Billy?                                                                          (inside joke on the announcers)
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4144 on: October 24, 2014, 10:09:37 AM »
A tough loss for the Hokies.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4145 on: October 26, 2014, 10:09:41 AM »
OSU lost to WV yesterday, TCU won big against Texas Tech, Baylor did not play this weekend.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #4146 on: October 26, 2014, 05:03:27 PM »
Juniornation is celebrating at Martinsville this afternoon... Stay off the interstates they are heading home now.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4147 on: October 26, 2014, 06:17:51 PM »
A tough loss for the Hokies.

The loss ain't the problem. Teaches good sportsmanship to the stoodent-affleats. Beamer's restaurant’s ain't doin' real good. Cause for a lot of concern there.

Heard the race's anthem. UNC's band did it. Announcer introduced UNC as the pride of the ACC. Reckon he missed the news.

Folks o'er here in the lower right ain't gotta interstate ta gum up, just 58. And, the radar trap otherwise known as Emporia. Home of the world famous Elliott Sadler.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4148 on: October 26, 2014, 06:24:30 PM »
And his large pack of hunting dogs.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4149 on: October 26, 2014, 06:36:23 PM »
Damn. His restaurants 'n huntin' dogs both shuttin' down. Tough situation......

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4150 on: October 27, 2014, 06:15:35 AM »
I glad to see Jr. win at Martinsville.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4151 on: October 27, 2014, 06:27:02 AM »
Longs it weren't Kenseth, Newman or Hamlin I was happy.

Earnhardt's made the best outta gettin' some the 48 stuff 'n won four but he's out.

Newman 'n Kenseth still in the runnin' with no wins 'n Hamlin in it despite missin' a race. Be funny as all hell ta see this 'win-you're-in' championship format blow up in France's face.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4152 on: October 27, 2014, 04:12:26 PM »
I hope it does. The France family has run NASCAR long enough, it is time for some time ne else to take the reins.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 420
« Reply #4153 on: October 28, 2014, 04:39:07 AM »
 I'll bet the Fix is in ...Gordon gets # 5  ....  Logano is 2nd. 

That's the reality show script  ::) IMHO

when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4154 on: October 28, 2014, 05:51:38 AM »
Yanno...............

Bad they've shown theirownselfs ta be, a 20-17 OT loss wouldna been too awful hard ta swallow. A 20-17 OT win looks right pretty. 'Specially agin that team in their house.

Thinkin' McCoy's gotta fairly tight grip on #2 for the time bein'.

HTTR

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4155 on: October 28, 2014, 06:52:59 AM »
Colt was a good Player at Texas. Being drafted by Cleveland hurt his pro career, He sat on the bench at San Fran. The Skins picked him up as a cheap third string.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #4156 on: October 28, 2014, 01:10:20 PM »
That'un turned into "The Battle of the Former Browns Ouarterbacks". Weeden verses McCoy ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4157 on: October 28, 2014, 01:32:27 PM »
Browns always been one my favorite teams.

Cleveland got any Earnest Byners lookin' for a new home? Be pround ta put a Super Bowl ring on a finger.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4158 on: October 28, 2014, 11:25:15 PM »
Both of them were shoved into uncomfortable situations while they were at Cleveland. I am sure that both of them are glad to be free of the Browns.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4159 on: October 29, 2014, 06:59:09 AM »
Wow....... Browns to the 49ers to the 'Skins. Heh, heh..... Thinkin' McCoy may be at his low point.

Just wonder if  he knows what he took part in doin'. The silly 'Skins devoted (me) ain't gotta listen ta squat from that team's fans 'til December.

Now, if by some miracle, they can split with the team from SE Pennsylvania it'd be a right nice off season. Played 'em tough the first time but no cigar.

HTTR

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com