Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1272943 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #1980 on: March 20, 2012, 01:13:04 AM »
Fontana is next. It is built on an old steelmill site, near the new San Bernadino County Jail. I was there once to pick up a prisoner, not too long after the track was finished.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #1981 on: March 25, 2012, 08:13:30 AM »
Race Day!!!
The Yota's qualified pretty darn good 'n Sliced Bread win'n yesterday 'n start'n 8th today puts him in a favorable position ta win today!

Kasey Kahne in that 5 car has been shin'n pretty good to since he's at HMS he just needs to stay outta trouble....  Pretty good for a R&D car...  That R.C. is soooo smart..LOL-ROF

Big track and I suspect that everyone will be run'n WOT and save'n fuel will be difficult without loose'n track position..fuel mileage will be the ticket today.....  The Cat-n-Hat's FORDs usually, but first year of EFI.

Hermanator..... 7th Yesterday!....  COOL!    8)    Just infront of the Toad!       Sadler still on top w/points...

GO 88

Big Wet clouds off the coast....  Rain - Rain....STAY AWAY!

;D
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1982 on: March 25, 2012, 10:41:12 AM »
Penske built that track and I am sure that he would be happy if #2 or #22 would win today. It's anybody's race today to win.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #1983 on: Today at 08:49:16 PM »

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1983 on: March 25, 2012, 02:45:59 PM »
Look'n like Smoke is pi$$'n high on the tree panty wad'n Hamlin and Have-a-Wreck....   :D  :D  :D

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1984 on: March 25, 2012, 04:50:38 PM »
AAHhhhh the RAIN!

Well Smoke wins it cheep but he was the fastest at the time...  His Second WIN!   8)  8)  8)

JR gets 3rd!   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

The 48 car lucks out....  Broken and would finished way back if the race picked up again...   :-\

The BEST track next weekend.......  The Paperclip!   ;D  ;D  ;D ......  YES!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1985 on: March 25, 2012, 05:25:31 PM »
Congrats to Tony. A crying towel for Wonder Wimp. JJ must be livin' right. Good job and atta boy for Junebug.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1986 on: April 01, 2012, 07:46:24 AM »

;D Race Day on the Paperclip!... beau·coup FUN!  ;D

Hendrick R&D car on the pole again....   ::)  ::)  ::) { That R.C.is sooooo Smart! }   ::)  ::)  ::)

Waltrip is show'n his Yota's damn well since he's gotten the help from Ol' Joe..  Good on 'im and his drivers...   ;)

Doesn't matter who starts where..... the fella who does the best job of keep'n sheet-metal off his tires will win... AS Usual>>>>

GO 88

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1987 on: April 01, 2012, 08:22:39 AM »
Martinsville has always been hard on brakes, so don't over use them and try to keep the engines from overheating.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1988 on: April 01, 2012, 08:29:41 AM »
Martinsville has always been hard on brakes, so don't over use them and try to keep the engines from overheating.

OVER-HEAT'n Brakes MELT'n Tire beads...

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1989 on: April 01, 2012, 10:03:32 AM »
Congrats to HH on his truck win at Martinsville, Ron Hornaday finished 5th.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1990 on: April 01, 2012, 10:20:16 AM »
Congrats to HH on his truck win at Martinsville, Ron Hornaday finished 5th.

Harvick won the truck race from the pole position in one of his old race team's trucks {maybe the one that Ron ran last year}.....  Ron Hornaday STARTED 5th position, FINISHED 16th...   ;)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1991 on: April 01, 2012, 12:23:23 PM »
The race has started and everyone is jockeying for a position.  Wonder Wimp is running 3rd right now. I hope he finishes further back. HH is strong right now.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1992 on: April 01, 2012, 12:32:44 PM »
Hendrick rides are moving to the front....  Everyone is play'n nice right now....  that will change after a few hundred laps.... :D

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1993 on: April 01, 2012, 05:05:15 PM »
Newman sneeked up and won one. TheDinger took second and Junebug won third. Wonder Wimp and 5 Time were the big losers today. Boyer did what he had to do win the race. Ruettamen was black flagged but he didn't get off the track.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1994 on: April 01, 2012, 06:18:34 PM »
Martinsville is ALWAYS a hoot!........  Reuty ripp'd a tooty that poopy'd on the 24 & 48 as the Rocket Man shoots through! followed by the 'Dinger and JR.....  Other word for the UN-cryptic: an un-necessary caution set up the 24 &48 to get ram-rod'd by the rest of the field all who put on some fresh tires.....

That's Race'n!
Ya'll have a wonderful Easter Weekend as race'n starts up at Texas on the follow'n weekend

JR 2nd in points!.....  NICE

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1995 on: April 02, 2012, 05:14:36 AM »
It will be busy around Fort Worth during Race Week. I don't like crowds, so I'll sit on this side of town. When TMS first opened, I had a friend that had leased 2 of the skyboxes. He drown a couple years after the track opened. I always had access to the boxes as long as he was alive.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1996 on: April 02, 2012, 07:19:47 PM »
Good move. Close as I am ta Richmond I don't go. Too many freakin'............................. freaks.............
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1997 on: April 03, 2012, 08:10:05 AM »
I didn't mind crowds when I was younger. My hips hurt all the time and it's hard to climb stairs anymore. The TV coverage is good and there are no lines at the fridge for drinks and snacks. It is what it is.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1998 on: April 08, 2012, 07:58:07 AM »
Good move. Close as I am ta Richmond I don't go. Too many freakin'............................. freaks.............

Truth is, being a legend in your own mind  :-\... you are only one who thinks it's so.....   ::)  ::)  ::)

Happy Easter Race'n Pards!

Christ has Risen!

:)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1999 on: April 08, 2012, 10:05:30 AM »
The folks with campers should be showing up at TMS about Tues or Wed for the Race next week end. The parties at the Stockyards will start about Thurs. night and run through Sat. night. Several nights of heavy drinking and stupidity ahead. I would not want to be on duty up there as a Cop. That's just another reason why I don't have to worry about drunks and their stupidity anymore.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com