Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1272884 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #1960 on: March 05, 2012, 09:43:09 AM »
Sadler's deal with MWR looks to have gone away. I was wonderin' how GM 'n Childress were gonna square with him runnin' a Toyota against their stuff. Vickers maybe.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #1961 on: March 05, 2012, 10:22:00 AM »
Vickers does have seat time in a Toyota when he drove for Red Bull. I'm surprised that he hasn't surfaced as of yet, driving for someone in Sprint Cup or Nationwide.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1962 on: March 05, 2012, 10:30:22 AM »
He was talkin' of a big deal in the works durin' Speed Weeks. Ain't heard nothin' out 'im since.......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Advertising

« Reply #1963 on: Today at 01:50:00 PM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1963 on: March 05, 2012, 04:46:59 PM »
Maybe the number of available rides weren't as numerous as I thought.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1964 on: March 10, 2012, 07:17:14 PM »
Saw an article on the trades in the paper ‘n I was gonna post it but it was a wire so I figgered ya saw it, Tex.

If they draft him they’ve got enough under the cap to get some quality FAs for the O line. I don’t wanna see a kid with potential get beat all ta hell. Worries me Snyder’ll bend to the pressure ‘n start him.

On ‘nother note, someone outta tell Roush that ain’t supposed ta be a Fusion…………………….

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #1965 on: March 11, 2012, 09:16:57 AM »
;D  RACE DAY!   ;D
Li'l Ricky wins the 'Vegas Nationwide but Elliott still leads the points and that suits me just fine...   8)  8)

HMS fellas are starting in the top of the top ten [ 'cept the 24  ??? ] so maybe JR will get one today stay'n up front and outta trouble...  8)  8)  8)

Our local "Mile High" team is back where JR usually starts, Reagan will change that very soon.... ;)  ;)

Penski Dodges only ones in the race....  Robby got those cheap "seconds" parts again...   :D  :D

GO 88
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1966 on: March 11, 2012, 12:07:45 PM »
Robby is still hooked on the off-road thing. It's goon be interedting to see whether he contunues with left over Chrysler parts or switches to Ford or Chevy. Several of the frontrunners are starting back up cars, so junebug has a good starting spot. I'd like to see him or Biffle win this weekend.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1967 on: March 11, 2012, 03:09:37 PM »
WOW!....  JR's led more laps today then all last YEAR!   :o
GO 88

Is he gunna win today?? ??  ???

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1968 on: March 11, 2012, 03:43:57 PM »
He's having trouble getting back to the front after his tire change. He does have a strong car. I hope he does win, it will do a lot for his confidence. I hope that Johnson has used up his car getting back to the lead and right now ,Tony is behind him, ready to pounce.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1969 on: March 11, 2012, 05:24:42 PM »
Congrats to Tony on his win at Vegas. He flat assed out run 5 time. I hate that Matt Kenseth got knocked out of a top 5 finish.  Five time was almost in tears. I wanna send out a big wheel of cheese to Wonder Wimp to go with his whine.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1970 on: March 11, 2012, 05:34:55 PM »
The big Crew Chief controversy each got their "Wins" to go even....  Just gotta Love the "Smoke"   :)  :)  :)

JR got his top 10 finish and if I'm not mistaken he's still in the top 5 in points....  Not Too Shabby! ;D   ;D

Bad day for the Yota's...   ::)  ::)

"Thunder Valley" next weekend!  Not as good as it once was but still just as good for what it is....   :-\  ???  :-\

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1971 on: March 12, 2012, 08:59:40 AM »
"Beatin' and Bangin" at Bristol. It is never a dull race. Tempers will flair and folks will be spun out and wrecked. A lot of work for the fabricators next week.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1972 on: March 18, 2012, 07:45:09 AM »
;D Race Day @ Thunder Valley!  ;D
HHHHHOOoooo  RRRRaaaahhhhh  TO Elliott Sadler for his second win beating out the "Cup'rs" and the Kids!  Looks like he's on a mission early with 2 Wins & 2 third placers  ...  NOT gunna get snip'd this year by those Young Bloods....   :D  :D  :D

I'll be behind my man JR for the win today......  As Usual and NO Surprise here...   ;)  ;)  ;)

GO 88

COOList head will prevail today and there is NO Cooler then the Rocket Man for the win...  ;)

Rain STAY AWAY! ...Let The Carnage BEGIN!

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1973 on: March 18, 2012, 04:03:55 PM »
WOW!  Great day for MWR's Yota's...  all in top 5 and NOT wrecked.. go figure   ???

JR get a last minute speed'n penalty to ruin a great race day....  Oh REALLY?   ::)   :-\  :-\

Keselowski Starts his winning where he got his last....  4 races 4 winners...  ;)

Next weekend off to the PRC 'n Fontana Motor Speedway.... ::)  ::)  ::)  :P

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1974 on: March 19, 2012, 03:35:34 AM »
II mjissed out on the NASCAR and PBR this weekend due to the NCOWS Convention and March Madness. I've never been a Basketball fan. and I know I am in thwe minority. Moose is excited beacuse the Baylor teams are doing good. I'm going read up on the Racin' and Ridin" that I missed out on. I set out some WHine and Cheese for Wonder Wimp and 5 Time for the Fontana Race.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1975 on: March 19, 2012, 05:21:50 AM »
Jeffy sure W & C'd it after his tire got cut.... hit the wall...   :D

Ol' Brian Vickers sure shined too in that Dbl Nickel....  maybe permanent next season..   ???  ???

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #1976 on: March 19, 2012, 05:45:48 AM »
He seems to be doing better with it than Mikie ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1977 on: March 19, 2012, 06:08:52 AM »
Had ta chuckle. The thief’s R&D driver ‘n souvenir salesman takin’ out one of his serious drivers. 

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1978 on: March 19, 2012, 07:15:28 AM »
I would not buy a Car of any kind from "Tricky Ricky".

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1979 on: March 19, 2012, 07:21:28 PM »
]
Had ta chuckle. The thief’s R&D driver ‘n souvenir salesman takin’ out one of his serious drivers. 
:D  LOL   :D  :D ROF  :D

R. C. is just sssoooo smart....  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com