Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1284187 times)

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #1920 on: February 19, 2012, 08:00:52 AM »
Buncha demoralized HMS fanboys ponderin' their navels this mornin'.
::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)
It's JUST Super Speedway Race'n..... You can feel free to play with your belly button fuzz.

Daytona 500 Next Sunday!

NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #1921 on: February 19, 2012, 08:11:18 AM »
It was hard to tell who the winners and losers were last night. I guess JGR won the battle, but lost the war. Two out of 3 cars destoryed. HMS, all four destroyed, and Roush lost one of their cars. Pack racing insures that the "Big One" is always there, just waiting to happen.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1922 on: February 25, 2012, 06:09:31 AM »
Daytna 500 is HERE......"Start Your Engines"

GO 88

Nationwide 2-Day

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Advertising

« Reply #1923 on: Today at 01:48:30 AM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1923 on: February 25, 2012, 07:43:40 AM »
A bunch of tore up Trucks last night and a Rookie winds up winning. My buddy Ron Hornaday didn't seem to have enough speed in his new truck to be competative last night. He did manage to keep out of the wrecks. Better luck to him at Martinsville.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1924 on: February 25, 2012, 01:29:36 PM »
Damn. Patrick bent up her front wing. That's too bad.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1925 on: February 25, 2012, 03:53:52 PM »
That was a fun finish at the Nationwide today as the Busch boys finished like they ended last year..... LOL...  lotta wings bent up.....   ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Tomorrow should be really FUN!  Beer drink'n  :o  Bullet make'n  :o N Super Speedway Race'n   :o

Where wings get bent before they get broke'd...  :D

GO 88

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1926 on: February 26, 2012, 07:15:41 AM »
Race Day!
GO 88

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1927 on: February 26, 2012, 10:03:14 AM »
I would like to see Junebug win this year, but don't rule out Stewart or Harvick. Engine temps will play a big part today in the draft. The big one will happen today, hopefully it won't take out the cars that are leading. The Fords have been running cooler and seem to have plenty of power.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #1928 on: February 26, 2012, 05:36:14 PM »
Too much rain! Better luck tomorrow ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1929 on: February 26, 2012, 06:16:42 PM »
I'll be able to watch the race tomorrow without having to watch the replay tomorrow night. One nice thing about being retired is that you have a lot of time on your hands. Victoria will prolly sleep through the race unless I holler about something and wake her up.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1930 on: February 27, 2012, 09:47:37 AM »
The way it's lookin' no one will be watchin' anything from Daytona anytime soon. Maybe this evenin' after din din. If it stops now it'll take 'em past predicted flag time to dry the thing 'n it ain't stopped yet.

I'm gettin' ready to get outta here. Gonna cancel the DVR 'fore I go.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1931 on: February 27, 2012, 11:14:29 AM »
Right now they are saying 6pm CST tonight. I am sure some folks had to leave yesterday to return home. I will reset my DVR for tonight.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1932 on: February 27, 2012, 07:47:53 PM »
Opps.............. Gordon broke his crank.....

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #1933 on: February 27, 2012, 10:00:12 PM »
And Montoya broke and hit a jet dryer :o

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #1934 on: February 27, 2012, 10:49:20 PM »
Messy race but I guess that is half the fun.  Feel sorry for the proven racers that have bad stuff happen so early on.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1935 on: February 28, 2012, 05:15:59 AM »
The Race that lasted 2 Days!  Congrats to Matt Kensett for winning and Junebug for finishing second.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1936 on: February 28, 2012, 07:08:58 AM »
Anyone was OK with me after I knew Montoya ‘n the jet dryer operator were alright. My respects to the safety/fire crew ‘n track workers.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #1937 on: February 28, 2012, 07:19:27 AM »
They did a great job with a very tricky and messy problem ;)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1938 on: February 28, 2012, 07:30:41 PM »
Jet fuel is highly flammable and it burns fast and hot. The truck driver and Montoya could have been "crispy critters" without  the work of the safety crews. The fabricators will be busy for a couple of weeks after the 500.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1939 on: March 01, 2012, 06:09:34 PM »
Big News today! Penske will switch back to Fords in 2013, leaving Robby Gordon as the lone Dodge driver. I haven't heard about the statis of the Dodge truck teams.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com