Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1286140 times)

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #1900 on: January 22, 2012, 08:03:27 AM »
::) YYyeeAAHhhwwwNNnn! ::)

Thank The Lord that it's 35 days 'till the :

Daytona 500
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #1901 on: January 22, 2012, 09:43:22 AM »
I got a good Nascar fix when they had the EFI tests last week. The Chevys and Dodges seem to have more than the Fords. I am sure Jack Roush will remedy that problem. Jack is a master at working on carbs and using spark plug checks to set jets. He will master the EFI and get it competitave with the the other brands. It was nice to get a preview of the driver changes ion the off season.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1902 on: February 05, 2012, 08:06:59 AM »
3 more Sunday's 'till Daytona 500!

This Sunday I'm ROOT'n for Eli Manning but pick'n the Pat's

8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Advertising

« Reply #1903 on: Today at 01:41:30 AM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1903 on: February 05, 2012, 10:26:42 AM »
I'm not a Pats fan, so I hope the Giants win. The best way to beat the Pats, is to keep Brady on the sidelines. The Pats secondary is their weak link. You need to keep Eli on the sidelines to beat the G-men.  It could be high scoring game, possibly going into overtime.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1904 on: February 05, 2012, 11:01:15 AM »
I've a feeling that Brady will be on the sidelines a lot OK...  right after they SCORE!  ;)  ;)  ;)

The way those Patriots' Tight Ends add yards after catch will be some real field marching... ::)  ::)

The Giants will have to slay these giants:::: Rob Gronkowski & Aaron Hernandez...  :o  :o  :o... OH and then that all about himself "Spanish 85"   ::)

Beat the Pat's by the Blitz!......  See Tommy Run and go BOOM!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1905 on: February 06, 2012, 08:03:51 AM »
Congrats to the Giants on their win and Congrats to ELI on being named MVP of the Game. His prize, A 2012 GranSport Corvette. They need to call Eli, "Mr. 4th Quarter".

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1906 on: February 12, 2012, 08:06:30 AM »
2 more Sunday's 'till Daytona 500!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1907 on: February 12, 2012, 08:17:16 AM »
It will be here before you know it. Kasey Kayne had knee surgery last week to repair a torn minicus. He's young and his revcovery time will come. He gives new blood to the 5 team.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1908 on: February 12, 2012, 08:34:28 AM »
This year's Sprint Cup will be bery exciting with all th seat changes last year!

I'm pleased as pie that Reuty is gunna team up with Tommy Baldwin Racing and Dave Blaney saw'n on a Bow Tie wheel!
The Pritty Little Girl will be there too {Daytona} as some folks have their undies wadded up over it....  LOL

Still root'n for JR as always....  HHhhooo RRAAAHHhhh JR Nation!
Go 88

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1909 on: February 12, 2012, 08:38:37 AM »
I would sorta like to see Junebug in the Winners Circle. The Dew Crew is long over Due. I look for the Dinger to be a Dark horse in the 22 car.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1910 on: February 12, 2012, 08:40:56 AM »
I would sorta like to see Junebug in the Winners Circle. The Dew Crew is long over Due. I look for the Dinger to be a Dark horse in the 22 car.

Nice Choice!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1911 on: February 13, 2012, 04:18:35 AM »
Penske won the 500 with Ryan Newman in the #12 Dodge. Penske would like to add a Nascar Championship to his resume. Bradley and the Dinger are two hungry young guns.  They are the only 2 Dodges in competition. I'm not a big Dodge fan. I drove a lot of their police cars from the early 70s to the early 80s.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1912 on: February 17, 2012, 05:24:04 PM »
Knaus has been caught cheatin'. Again......................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1913 on: February 18, 2012, 05:02:12 AM »
Nascar needs to hire him as an inspector. He knows all the tricks in the book. I am sure Rick is putting the heat on HMS to win the Championship this year. I am sure that other folks in the Hendrick Organization knew about the modifications. They may have used the 48 as a guinea pig to test the inspectors, if it passed, then all 4 cars would have the mods to the pillars. Knaus is a "tricky" man that isn't happy not being in the Winner's Circle.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1914 on: February 18, 2012, 06:41:52 AM »
Yeah. I'd say Gary Nelson's second comin' but Nelson didn't get caught as often. But Nelson didn't have Harvick ta rat him out on the glass deal.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1915 on: February 18, 2012, 12:24:24 PM »
I don't think Harvick would have been a "rat" if his car was being "worked on" by his crew. No honor among thiieves!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1916 on: February 18, 2012, 01:52:13 PM »
The Harvick deal was a couple three years ago when Knaus got caught with the back window jacked up. The popular thought was Harvick caught it 'n squealed. How can one honor a thief?

Funniest one on RCR was when they faked a full fuel cell 'n after they finished qualifyin' the over-flow was still full.

That said, if ya ain't cheatin' ya ain't tryin'.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1917 on: February 18, 2012, 04:27:05 PM »
I'm watching the ARCA race this afternoon, Larry McReynolds son is leading the race in a Chevy. Larry is up in the pitbox. Half the field are rookies, the "Big One" is always looming.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1918 on: February 19, 2012, 07:11:28 AM »
Larry Mac's son ran out of gas on the last lap and didn't win the race. The folks watching the Bus shootout got their money's worth of watching wrecks and aggresive driving. A bunch of wrecked race cars, especially Wonder Wimp's. Somehow Kyle Busch managed to beat Tony at the finish line. Qualifying ifor the 500 is this afternoon.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1919 on: February 19, 2012, 07:33:40 AM »
Buncha demoralized HMS fanboys ponderin' their navels this mornin'.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com