Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2014, 06:55:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 ... 164 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 291101 times)
yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

It's a good day to die....

« Reply #1825 on: October 09, 2011, 08:45:54 am »

Grin RACE DAY!  Grin
The "Dark Horse" runn'n in the Nationwide was the stinker this time! The car was really fast as Keselowski drove that Dodge like he had just stole it!   Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy..........  The Cuz'n weren't too bad either    Shocked    Both will be in the top 10 today I'm sure...   Wink

The "Pick" needs a a top 5 to hang with the Cuz...  Harvick's cars finished all top six yesterday, but they seemed short of top performance as I think Smoke will have the edge over RCR today....  Cool  Cool  Cool

Sounded like the 88 spent all of the practices trying to figure out the steering  Huh  Huh  Huh  Totally missed the set up as JR couldn't find the track!    Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

SMOKE
 Cool  The Li'L Girl finished 15th....  far better than the "Hottie Model"......

NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html
yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1826 on: October 09, 2011, 05:01:52 pm »

DANG! the 48 is on a roll for six straight!

The Cuz had an awesome comeback to lead in the points instead of falling way back!!  NICE JOB Cuz...  Shocked  Shocked

The "Dark Horse" in the Blue Deuce, now 4th in pts, is doing what the the "Pick" should be doing....  Come - On Smoke... that last pit-stop wasn't necessary and then ya screwed it up!!!!   Roll Eyes

Six to go.... Undecided

That's Race'n

LOL... the 24 blames the 14 for his motor smoke'n....  LOL

Next week back to Charlotte and night race'n.....  Trucks in Vegas   Wink

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1827 on: October 14, 2011, 10:00:30 pm »

Race Day Tomorrow!
Toad loses to the Cuz with late caution flag in Nationwide and mad at team-mate Joey....  toooooo bad heeee heeee hheeee   Cheesy
Maybe let the young Truex race this car....... ?

Sadler climbs to 15 pts of Stenhouse for #1 spot....   Wink

Fat Tony on the pole tomorrow...  Heee Hawww....  JR starting higher up than usual?  Huh   .....  Dark Horse is toward the back in mid-pack but not for long I'm sure...   Grin

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1828 on: October 15, 2011, 07:31:54 pm »

Grin Race Day  Grin
Ron Hornaday wins his 51st an cuts the points behind the grandson in half to 21 points!  4 more races to pull out another championship and maybe a ride for next year....   Cool

Root'n for Smoke to continue to a win in Charlotte, he's keeping in the front at the first part so far.  The Dark Horse and JR are stay'n put so far...

SMOKE

Arcey
Underlord of Soot
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1829 on: October 16, 2011, 07:23:22 pm »

My prayers go out for the family and friends of the late Dan Wheldon. Prayers for comfort and strength in a terrible time.

Godspeed, Dan. Rest in peace.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.
yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1830 on: October 16, 2011, 10:08:42 pm »

My prayers go out for the family and friends of the late Dan Wheldon. Prayers for comfort and strength in a terrible time.

Godspeed, Dan. Rest in peace.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Arcey.........  My heart is just in a pit at the bottom of my stomach...  Cry  Cry  Cry

Dan was a "Super Talent" as he was 33 years too young, Sad  Sad  The Lord needed the 77 open wheeler to race with the "past on" greats at His track....   Cry   My prayers to Dan's family and friends..... as well as to the others involved in this horrific crash....

The 48 hit the wall pretty damn hard last night at Charlotte..... kinda reminded me if Dale Sr's smack.....  Thank the Lord for the "safer crush barriers" and HANS devices...   Cry

Cry 77  Cry

Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #1831 on: October 19, 2011, 09:43:05 pm »

Haven't brought myself to mention that horrible event until now.  That track should not be on the Indy circuit.  May God bless his family and friends and see him on his way. 

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1832 on: October 22, 2011, 08:54:05 am »

Shocked  TALLADEGA   Shocked

"The BIG ONE" is truly a game changer.....  How the drivers get thru it easily determines the WINNERS & LOSERS!   Wink
It'll be interesting who pairs up with who....  JR gunna push Jimmy 'round dega track?   Huh  Huh  Huh

Look'n for the 14 and the Blue Deuce to finish in the top ten then the Toad, Cuz, and Happy in the last ten.....   Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Trucks here in a few hours.....  Cheer'n for the Ol' Guy......  Ron drive'n the Bad Boy Deuce....   Wink

Texas Lawdog
NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

" We're all Here because We're not all There".

« Reply #1833 on: October 22, 2011, 06:24:24 pm »

Congrats to Mike Wallace and Ron for finishing 1-2 in the truck race at Talladega. Little Austin was pouting after the race, he has no one to blame but himself. I wonder where he would be without grandad's money and great equipment to drive.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1834 on: October 23, 2011, 01:00:31 pm »

Hey....  Texas Lawdog.. You're Back!!......  NICE!!

Grin  RACE DAY   Grin
Look'n like the weekend of the Ol' Guys....  Wallace 'n Hornaday in the truck team up for a LONG overdue Wallace win and Hornaday closer to his Championship..... Mark Martin win'n the Pole! for Taladega...   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Ol' Guys RULE!

Let us see how the "Big One" let the Drivers Roll...   Huh   ...  How many Big-One wrecks suck'n up the Chasers...   Wink

SMOKE

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1835 on: October 23, 2011, 06:47:06 pm »

I had a bout of gout and diabetes that landed me in the hospital on my birthday and a week to go along with it.  Congrats to Boyer on his win at Talladega. Some of the Chasers are licking their wounds. Carl is looking at the Championship. He got out of Talladega in one piece and has a 14 point lead.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1836 on: October 29, 2011, 08:03:46 am »

From the Biggest to one of the shortest tracks this week.....  Talladega sure mixed it up and pretty much put a fork INTO most of the "Chaser's",,,,   Undecided  Undecided

With four more races to go, my Champion picks { Smoke and the Dark Horse Blue Deuce } still have a good chance to be crowned; however, Harvick at 26 point out is all over but the "shout"...... Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Sure is look'n like the Cuz will be crowned King if he keeps up the history as that 14 point lead over the first loser position currently held by Matt Kenseth is a mile long.....   Cool  Cool  Cool

Busy day for Race'n 2-Day!......  ENJOY

Look'n Forward to Great Success for Ron Hornaday today!.....  if the rain stays away.....  Huh  Huh

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1837 on: October 30, 2011, 05:49:56 am »

Congrats to Hamlin on his first Truck Series win. Ron had a good finish and he is now in 3rd place in points. He's a long-shot right now, but never know. I hope he lands a good ride with a GM team.  Martinsville is hard on brakes, so some folks will use them up too fast. I'm hoping Carl can keep his lead and win the Championship.

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1838 on: October 30, 2011, 07:50:09 am »

Grin RACE DAY  Grin

Tums Fast Relief 500 at the "Paper Clip" starts up in a few hours and Qualifying was set by point thanks to rain...   Cool

If the results of these cup guys are like yesterday's truck results The Cuz will stay Champion position.....  Cuz Carl just has to finish top five's to become the next Champ with four races to go!    Grin  Grin  Grin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, HOWEVER..... ONE finish outta the top 20 for the 99 and the Chase is back ON!   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Keep'n the faith with the 14 as well as with the 2 finish'n up front look'n for that 99's bad luck...   Wink  Wink  Wink

SMOKE
Maybe JR's hungry { angry } enough to win 2-day   Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1839 on: October 30, 2011, 10:32:40 am »

There will be some bent up race cars and a lot brake problems. Sometimes, you gotta look at the Big Picture. Stay away from trouble and try to finish as high as you can.

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1840 on: October 30, 2011, 08:33:15 pm »

Did I Mention......

Shocked SMOKE  Shocked
Martinsville is done and Texas is next....  for all practical purposes it's the Cuz 'n Smoke show for the final three races..... bar'n any catastrophes by the 99 and or the 14 to let the others back in....  Wink  Wink

Kenseth and the Dark Horse joined the "put a fork in it" group......   Undecided  Undecided  Undecided   JR finished 7th!!!!!

On a personal note:

Please put Russ Wallace, father of Rusty-Mike-Kenny, in the prayers from all of us Race'n Fans..... Sad  Russ was taken off life
support this morning.  It looks like he is on his way, if not already, to meet up with our Lord.  Russ, was the track champion at
Lake Hill Speedway outside of St. Louis, Mo. back in the day which started the brothers on thier way....  { Mom TOO! }

My heart goes out to the Wallace's and God Bless Russ Wallace.

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1841 on: October 31, 2011, 07:59:38 am »

Prayer up for the Wallace family in this hour of sorrow.    Congrats to Tony on his win, keeping the 24 and 48 out of the winner;s circle.  Carl is holding on to a slim lead. It will be crazy around here this weekend. I will be staying around the house and staying away from Fort Worth.

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1842 on: November 05, 2011, 09:50:50 am »

Last night's truck race proved that a "snake is a snake" no matter how ya try to dress it up.......  "Boy's have at it" should mean first order of business is that "Toad" rides the fence no matter which race series he's in.....  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss

That BS with Hornaday disqualifies Toad of ANY respect...  ANY time,,,, ANY PLACE!    Cool  Cool  The way the Young'ns are perform'n Ron wasn't gain'n the Championship really fast; however, it wasn't Toad's place to put a fork in it... maybe next year's ride too!  Angry  Angry

I'm plant'n a bug in Ron & Johnny's ears when they're sit'n 'round drink'n those beers a plot is made that whatever ride The Toad is drive'n it has an adequate amount of Skunk Sent!....   Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy

Looks like the Biff is the hot car right now for Texas,,,,, Also, look'n forward to the SMOKE -N- Cuz show tomorrow qualify'n in the top 7.....

Tuff news 'bout Reuty!    Sad  Sad

Wink

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1843 on: November 05, 2011, 10:52:19 am »

Cheesy Cheesy NASCAR "benches" Toad for Weekend... Cheesy Cheesy
Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin Cool

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1844 on: November 06, 2011, 01:29:13 pm »

Grin RACE DAY  Grin
Hamlin did a great job replace'n the Toad in that Z-line 18 car.... just really good equipment....  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes 

Good luck to McDowell in the M&M's 18 today... If this doesn't work out for the Gibbs's I understand Ruety is available...   Wink   Wink   Wink

Roll'n for:

Wink  SMOKE   Wink

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1845 on: November 06, 2011, 09:10:32 pm »

Shocked Shocked Smoke'n hell.... He's ON FIRE! Shocked Shocked

The SMOKE -N- Cuz show is down to 3pts....  Cool  Cool

7th again for JR....... Finish'n like he started the year, that should finish him in-front of the Toad for the season.....  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Two to GO.....  Phoenix next!

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1846 on: November 13, 2011, 08:56:15 am »

Grin RACE DAY!  Grin
Back into town late last night and been catch'n up on the news of late.....  HHHHEEEeeee HHhhee Hhheee,,, The Toad, best he just stay under that rock he's crawled to and just stay in the back of the pack,,,, maybe  jus' drive a few laps and PARK!  Clean that chocolate mess off his face...  OH.... THAT"S RIGHT.... NO chocolate for Toad!!!  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy   Hey Gibbs..... A snake is a SNAKE.....

The Smoke - n- Cuz' continues today and if it finishes like the Spring race it'l be the Smoke show for Miami....   Grin  Grin  Wink

Look'n for JR to finish in the top 10 again today.....  GO 88

Wink SMOKE  Wink

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1847 on: November 13, 2011, 08:11:37 pm »

It's official....  Homestead-Miami will be the Smoke -n- Cuz'n show...

T'waz called here from Chase FLAG the Chase winner as Gubbermint Motors and.......

Wink  Wink  Wink SMOKE  Wink  Wink  Grin
Just Can't get ANY closer then this!.......................    Huh  Let's seeeee here....  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided best case will be that Smoke  led the most laps, won the race and Cuz  finished no better than third...   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes    OK!

Next weekend!   Wink

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1848 on: November 20, 2011, 08:26:09 am »

GrinRACE DAY  Grin
The final race to determine who the next NASCAR champ will be... Smoke & Cuz Carl are outstanding Drivers and either will be great for me!

I hear that Tony is gunna put Carl's mother in the wall to win the championship... I didn't know she was race'n?   LOL

Starting pretty far apart Cuz on the pole and Smoke in the 15th spot, Tony will get it done...   Grin  Grin  Wink

Cool  Cool SMOKE  Cool  Cool

Head'n for Columbus OH in an hour so I'll miss the live show..... DAMN... Angry

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1849 on: November 26, 2011, 09:48:15 am »

Back from O-HI-OHhhhh and to my to my technology.....  it's good to be back home....

Interesting to see that no-one has made comment here on the 2011 NASCAR Champion or this PAST season, next season? Huh

Suppose the "Gas-Bags" got call'd out and ran under thier rock....   Huh Huh Huh  Seem'd to have NO PROBLEM disrespecting folks until some toe to toe responces put a cork in it....  Undecided  Undecided  Kiss   Good Riddance Pungo Jackanapes!   Kiss  
.......  Maybe this had something to do with it.......

Wink  It ain't bragg'n if it's FACT:   Wink

The "Chase" is set and JR made it in by the grace of God I'm sure; additionally, it's going to take God as the number one fan of the 88 to give JR the Championship...   Shocked  stranger things have happened somewhere sometime for sure.... Wink

A bad night for the 48 shows just how far one can fall with a DNF or near the bottom of the pack.....  JJ can't be feud'n no more with the 22 as it takes too long to regain the positions....   Roll Eyes

The "Blue Deuce" is my outside pick to take the championship and the 14 car of Smoke is my inside pick, everyone else is too high-strung to stay cool to win IMHO.....   Cool

Back to normal race times and days for awhile....  Chicagoland and the chase begins....  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

See ya'll next weekend.....  Wink

Cheesy   SMOKE    Cheesy

Wink

Then This:

It's official....  Homestead-Miami will be the Smoke -n- Cuz'n show...

T'waz called here from Chase FLAG the Chase winner as Gubbermint Motors and.......

Wink  Wink  Wink SMOKE  Wink  Wink  Grin
Just Can't get ANY closer then this!.......................    Huh  Let's seeeee here....  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided best case will be that Smoke  led the most laps, won the race and Cuz  finished no better than third...   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes    OK!

Next weekend!   Wink

NOW THIS:

OK... Cuz finished SECOND and HE lead the most laps...  never said I was perfect!  Tony WON the MOST races and that trumps all else!!!!  My man JR finished over all in the middle at seventh behind the 48 and in front of the 24, just happy that he made the chase period.  Then my "Dark Horse" pick finished 5th over all seeing he slid into the Chase at the last minute....WOW!

Then the Busch brothers.... HHHeeee HHee hhheee...  hind tit suckle'n eachother with fines and penalties for being the pukes they are....   Roll Eyes  Tongue
 Is that RC ride'n 'round with Kyle in that Yota?   Huh   Cheesy  Cheesy   They're sooo smart...   Roll Eyes

Wink  Shootout Feb 16 2012....  Daytona 500 Feb 26, 2012   Wink

Football:

Someone said "round here" in the Colorado Territory that the reason our Denver Broncos are win'n with the #15 is because God listens to Tim Tebow's prayers.....  has all the Anti-Christian's panties all bunched up...  LOL

John 3:16

Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 ... 164 Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football « previous next »
Jump to: