Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 24, 2014, 02:44:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 ... 166 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 297470 times)
Texas Lawdog
NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

" We're all Here because We're not all There".

« Reply #1800 on: September 11, 2011, 03:59:27 am »

I hate to hear the Harvick is shutting down his Truck shop for next year. I hope Ron can get on with a good team for next year. Harvick's teams took away from his focus on a Cup Championship.  The Chase is set for the last part of the season, every man for himself.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
Arcey
Underlord of Soot
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1801 on: September 11, 2011, 08:22:53 am »

If Busch doesn't shut his down it ain't gonna be much to it next year. It's too bad with Rockingham gettin' a race in '12.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.
Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1802 on: September 11, 2011, 09:06:36 am »

I am glad to see that "The Rock" will be on the schedule for next year. The economy has had a deep effect on auto racing as a whole. It may never be the same.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

It's a good day to die....

« Reply #1803 on: September 11, 2011, 07:54:53 pm »

The "Chase" is set and JR made it in by the grace of God I'm sure; additionally, it's going to take God as the number one fan of the 88 to give JR the Championship...   Shocked  stranger things have happened somewhere sometime for sure.... Wink

A bad night for the 48 shows just how far one can fall with a DNF or near the bottom of the pack.....  JJ can't be feud'n no more with the 22 as it takes too long to regain the positions....   Roll Eyes

The "Blue Deuce" is my outside pick to take the championship and the 14 car of Smoke is my inside pick, everyone else is too high-strung to stay cool to win IMHO.....   Cool

Back to normal race times and days for awhile....  Chicagoland and the chase begins....  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

See ya'll next weekend.....  Wink

Cheesy   SMOKE    Cheesy

Wink

NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html
Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1804 on: September 17, 2011, 07:51:48 am »

Congrats to Richard Childress's grandson on his win last night at Chicago in the Truck Series. We got the Nationwide tonight and the Cup tomorrow. The temps were in the 50s up there yesterday.

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1805 on: September 18, 2011, 09:48:47 am »

Cool  RACE DAY   Cool
Brad Keselowski won Nationwide yesterday show'n he's still on fire!  Shocked  Look'n like a "Contending Dark Horse" to win the NASCAR Chase!    Wink  Wink

Lagano ran the "Toad's" ride yesterday finished 19th and young Truex ran the 20 car finished 13th, pretty dang good races for the JGR Rookie...   Wink

Found this funny but also a dose of reality......  maybe....   Cool
Tony Stewart indicated Thursday he thought there were seven legitimate Sprint Cup title contenders — ruling out Kurt Busch, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Denny Hamlin, Matt Kenseth and, perhaps most surprisingly, himself.  { USA Today Sports }

I think Ol' Fat Tony is lay'n down  SMOKE!    Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Grin

SMOKE
Ya'll enjoy the race.......... Wink

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1806 on: September 18, 2011, 09:51:19 am »

GO PACK GO!
Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1807 on: September 18, 2011, 10:34:34 am »

Slim, What about the BADGERS!?

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1808 on: September 18, 2011, 12:51:53 pm »

The weather is mess'n with the race but it looks like it'll get a completion in with a few delays...   Undecided

Sounds like Jimmy and Kurt are going to ignore each other by their interviews.....  We'll see...   Huh  Roll Eyes  Huh

The 14 is start'n in the rear middle with JR, both have alot of ground to make up....   Undecided

Arcey
Underlord of Soot
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1809 on: September 18, 2011, 04:34:48 pm »

22-21 Skins. Damn, that was ugly........................

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.
yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1810 on: September 18, 2011, 07:03:08 pm »

Looks like Chicagoland has been washed away.....  just wait'n for final word 'cause I just can't be seeing a race start'n after 9pm anywhere...   Cry

Ya'll enjoy the race tomorrow....   Wink

Grin  SMOKE   Grin

Still say'n it will be on ESPN2.....   Huh  Huh  Huh     guess'n "never give up" despite the monsoon....   Huh  Roll Eyes  Huh

Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #1811 on: September 19, 2011, 06:24:02 am »

Brownies got one in the W column, some improvement from last week, but.......they still have a ways to go Roll Eyes Undecided

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1812 on: September 19, 2011, 07:29:11 am »

Slim, What about the BADGERS!?
I don't follow the Badgers. Sorry.

The Pack started out slowly but finally got 'er done.

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1813 on: September 19, 2011, 08:54:47 am »

Buck,  They've got a decent QB now, and he is the difference. If the Line will block and give him time, he can put a lot of points on the board. Did I mention that he is from Texas. The Bengals also have a purdy good QB that also happens to be from TCU.

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1814 on: September 24, 2011, 09:44:00 am »

Hhhuuummmm.... Lookie Here..... Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

The 14 car won his first race and it's at the right time, start of the Chase, now second in points behind the 29.... keep the top "fives" coming staying out of trouble!   Cool  Cool  Cool

Had to be Divine Intervention to get JR a third place finish... plus mid-pack in points!!   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Please Lord, stay with the 88 car and JR to ..... ROCK THE CHASE,,,,,,  amen

My Dark Horse  pick finishing 5th and now behind JR at sixth in standings....  Keselowski's Blue Deuce still on a roll!   Wink

Breaks my heart to NahnahNOOoooooo END that the Toad got stuck on his Doublemint....  gum chewers get what they deserve for NOT properly disposing of their used gum....   Cheesy  Cheesy

Trucks today as a day off for the Nationwide folks.....  RACE DAY   tomorrow..... weather permitting at theThe Magic Mile....   Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

for Leo Tanner because he cares:...

SMOKE

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1815 on: September 25, 2011, 08:44:11 am »

Grin   Grin  RACE DAY   Grin   Grin

New Hampshire Motor Speedway is supposed to be cloudy but dry.....  this is to be seen....   Undecided

The 88, 14 and 2 are start'n in the front half of the mid-pack today...   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes    Not as much of a fuel mileage game here as it was in Chicagoland; however, the fuel taken from our table bounty, has created fuel mileage more of a factor this year.....   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes

Equipment, stay'n outta trouble, and driving like ya stole it is what wins today, like the Toad did in yesterday's truck race....   WOW, just plain dominant!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked................ Undecided

This is the Rocket Man's race and track this year as it would be too kool ta have another One - Two finish of the 39 and the 14....  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

Grin  SMOKE   Grin

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1816 on: September 25, 2011, 04:33:23 pm »

CheesyGrin"14"SMOKE"14"Grin Cheesy
1st Place and 8 to GO!... {if he can stay outta trouble}...  top 5's... Wink

Dark Horse 2nd place and 3rd in points....  Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink................Still LONG season!     Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Tough race for the 88.....  More of the SAME....  flat TIRES...  Go Figure......  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided

Monster Mile return next weekend for the cars,,,, trucks have   HEAD  off 'til  TO  Kentucky

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1817 on: October 01, 2011, 10:28:03 am »

Busy Busy Race'n Day!
Lot's-ahhh Qualify'n today AND Nationwide race this afternoon with the trucks tonight!..... Gonna need ta get more BEER ....   Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Look'n like my 88 team is make'n "humble light" of being in the Chase as I would have to agree...  JR is damn lucky to be in the Chase.....   Shocked  Shocked               There's still allot of Chase to go { 26 point to make up } anyone would have to agree..... Ya never know....   Roll Eyes

JR & the 88 Wins the Chase!!!

Ya never know....  Huh  Huh  Huh

Finishing Furnace project today.....  Return'n lead to the Earth tomorrow morn'n.....

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1818 on: October 01, 2011, 12:45:13 pm »

The starting grid for the NNS is set. Only 1  1000th difference between Sadler and Carl. It should be a good race.  I hope Tony can make it 3 in a row.  It's nice to see someone besides 24 or 48 in first place. Good luck to my buddy Ron Hornaday in the #2 Truck at Kentucky.

Arcey
Underlord of Soot
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1819 on: October 01, 2011, 04:38:05 pm »

If I were Harvick I'd get up with Childress 'n arrange Sadler's release. Put your buddy Hornaday in the 2.

Edwards stunk this one up.

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1820 on: October 01, 2011, 10:08:07 pm »

If I were Harvick I'd get up with Childress 'n arrange Sadler's release. Put your buddy Hornaday in the 2.

Edwards stunk this one up.

Man's entitled to his opinion, {God Bless his heart....}      Chuckle chuckle       Just wonder'n why when the "Toad" dominates a race lead'n 90% of the laps he don't stink up the race but the Cuz does?       Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes   Must'a misplaced the TAZER....   Undecided  Undecided

Ron Hornaday wins his 50th beat'n the grandson and might get another truck next year.....  Definitely NOT a race CAR......  Most likely gonna have beers with Johnny Benson......   Cool

Grin Race Day Tomorrow  Grin

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1821 on: October 02, 2011, 07:23:17 am »

Grin RACE DAY it is!  Grin

The Chase "Pick" and Chase "Dark Horse" finished the Spring race like they qualified for today...  The 14 just needs a top 10...  Wink

Lets see if the Cuz's car is a good as he brags.....  Stink up another race Carl!.....  HHHEeee HHheee hhheee   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

JR's new state of mind gonna give him his first race in SSSSSSsssssoooooo many months...   Huh  Huh  Huh    I think so..   Undecided
Whoop the Monster's butt JR!

For LT:  GO 88

Go'n Gun Fight'n....  be back before halfway...  Smiley

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1822 on: October 02, 2011, 05:42:51 pm »

DANG..... My whole darn crew got their butts whoop'd by ol' Miles...  Tongue  Tongue  Undecided  Cheesy

That's Race'n!

The Chase "Pick" really got it handed to him but the 14 is still 3rd at nine behind....   Cool 
The Chase "Dark Horse" last man on lead lap drop'd to fourteen points behind, still good...   Cool
JR at thirty-four points behind.....  a fork in it unless the Red Sea parts again...   Undecided

Good on the 22 for the win.... Cuz's third place and Have-a-wreck's top 10 has 'em tied for First Spot!,,, Seven to GO.   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

NOW the trucks have off and the cars are on to Kansas.... Cool

Great gun fight today and ya'll stay safe 'till next weekend!

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1823 on: October 04, 2011, 10:55:55 am »

It was good to see my buddy Ron win the Truck race and Carl win the Nationwide. I was glad to see that the 24 or 48 didn't win the Cup race.

yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1824 on: October 08, 2011, 11:50:50 am »

Ol' Ron Hornaday is just 42 points behind the grandson and I would be as pleased as seven layer chocolate cake if Ron could win a few more of the last five races to go out as the next Camping World Truck Champ......  would help him get a Truck for next season!     Wink  Cool  Cool  Wink  ................ If he wants it?   Huh

Then Cuz' Carl just took the Nationwide Pole again..... P2 for the Sprint!.....  WOW, you'd think he wants to be the Champion or something.....   Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy   Cheesy
Stink These UP TOO Cuz!!!!!!!!!!!

I be pay'n attention to what the purrrrrdy li'l Go Daddy girl will do... Wink  Wink  Wink

Grin RACE DAY Tomorrow  Grin
The "Pick", The "Dark Horse" The 88......  Start'n "the same as it ever was".....  Let Kansas shake out.....  Undecided

Clint Bowyer is gonna run a Yota with Steve Wallace's sponsor for Michael Waltrip 2012.... It really is the "Silly Season"...   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

The man who many loved to hate passes today:
RIP
Al Davis
1929 - 2011

Sad

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 ... 166 Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football « previous next »
Jump to: