Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1272800 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #1680 on: July 02, 2011, 09:12:04 AM »
I had been using Moose's laptop after my old laptop died. I had bought used off Ubid.com for $200. It lasted 3 years before it died. I can sit this little one on the arm of my mission style recliner and use it.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #1681 on: July 02, 2011, 11:21:14 AM »
;D  RACE DAY!   ;D
KEWL Finish for the Nationwide last night and the Purddddy Lil' Girl hang'n in for 10th and lead'n some laps!....  8)  8)

HMS have all the cars start'n in the top ten with the Ol' Guy on the POLE (HIS 50th!)....   :o  [STOLE'n I'm Sure  {HEH Heh heh... yeh}.... ::)  ]

Pair'd Up race'n again....  JR a PUSH-r or PUSH-e for today...   ???  Looks like It'll be the same as last Daytona: 88 & 48 then  5 & 24.... the garage mate pairings...   ;)  ;)  .... It be good if it were Talladega with the 88 in front!   ;D

GO 88
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1682 on: July 02, 2011, 03:51:44 PM »
I had been using Moose's laptop after my old laptop died. I had bought used off Ubid.com for $200. It lasted 3 years before it died. I can sit this little one on the arm of my mission style recliner and use it.

Ohhhhhhh ok.....

Pard ah mine does business with a patricluar book keeper. The folks have a raffle e'er year after April 15th. Called 'im 'n tolt 'im he was a winner. Finally got 'round ta stoppin' by. Won a lap top.

Last thing I won was a brick of primers.................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Advertising

« Reply #1683 on: Today at 03:40:52 AM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1683 on: July 02, 2011, 03:58:39 PM »
You can always use primers, if you do a lot of reloading. I never got into it.  The last thing I was that 51 Navy, a holster, and a 38 conversion cylinder at this years NCOWS convention. I was completely surprised when they drew my name.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #1684 on: July 02, 2011, 09:51:14 PM »
A finish like last night's Nationwide race.....  Survivor of the last lap wrecks.....  Good for the 6 car and David Ragan...   8)

Kentucky Speedway next week for cars and trucks...   ;)
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #1685 on: July 08, 2011, 08:59:51 AM »
Just when Sprint Cup started looking interesting again...some do gooder had to go fire the ambassador. Apparently they don't feel they need Ms Duke to sell any tickets for them
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1686 on: July 08, 2011, 01:47:51 PM »
Family sport, Roo. No boobs allowed. See Danica Patrick. Also see same female in SI, with her tramp stamp airbrushed out.

When Winston had it they used Linda Vaughn. Now, no cigarettes either.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #1687 on: July 08, 2011, 02:09:39 PM »
Call me misty but I remember when fast cars an boobs went tagether.  Is it just me?
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1688 on: July 08, 2011, 02:11:56 PM »
Call me misty but I remember when fast cars an boobs went tagether.  Is it just me?

NO!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1689 on: July 08, 2011, 02:18:07 PM »
Funny how folks who tried to keep people from being offended tend to be very offensive themselves. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1690 on: July 08, 2011, 02:33:27 PM »

NO!

Yep some one had to hold the checker flag.... they sure the hell don't want me topless at the track...That's what Walmarts for
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1691 on: July 08, 2011, 04:57:47 PM »
I can remember seeing Linda Vaughn in the middle 60s at the drag strip in Amarillo. She was doing promos for Hurst products. I can remember the white go-go boots, the gold lame hot pants, and that top, opened to the navel.  The stuff a teenage boy's dreams are made of! WOW!

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #1692 on: July 08, 2011, 07:11:36 PM »
In my opinion that is a huge piece of Americana. 

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 118
« Reply #1693 on: July 08, 2011, 10:53:00 PM »
Arcey, it's all part of the plan to demasculinize the American Male...and it's working.  >:(
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1694 on: July 09, 2011, 04:06:43 AM »
Arcey, it's all part of the plan to demasculinize the American Male...and it's working.  >:(

It will fail as long as there is the internet(google) and someone complaining on TV or radio about it.

Tex I remember those pictures of her (LV) also
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1695 on: July 09, 2011, 08:49:02 AM »
I some video taken of Linda at a Barrett-Jackson car auction. She still looks pretty good. I always wanted one of those Hurst 442 Olds ragtops they built in 70.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1696 on: July 09, 2011, 09:16:04 AM »
I always wanted one of those Hurst 442 Olds ragtops they built in 70.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah....................................

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 118
« Reply #1697 on: July 09, 2011, 12:23:54 PM »
Like This?

Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1698 on: July 09, 2011, 01:06:13 PM »
SWEET!
Mathew 5.9

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #1699 on: July 09, 2011, 01:49:58 PM »
Who wouldn't want that.  SWEET says it all.

Roland Deschain

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com