Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1284868 times)

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #4120 on: October 13, 2014, 06:07:10 PM »
The Brownies haved owed the steelers a whoopin' like that for a looong time, considering the lop-sided games they've had to endure since '99. Too bad they lost Alex Mack doin' it. Looks like the current coaching staff has hit the right culture finally. I'm really starting to like Pettine ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #4121 on: October 13, 2014, 07:19:05 PM »
Pittsburg deserves an ass whooping from a lot of teams.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4122 on: October 15, 2014, 06:42:53 AM »
Damn.........

Them fines NASCAR put on the 2 'n 14. Gonna leave a mark. A bit harsh but ya gotta learn 'em.

Proportionately, give me a chance ta smack the crap outta idiots I encounter on the road 'n face nothin' more'n a twenty five ta fifty buck fine 'n a four errand probation, the station wagon'd be lookin' like it'd been thru a demo derby.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Advertising

« Reply #4123 on: Today at 02:18:51 AM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4123 on: October 15, 2014, 08:45:48 AM »
I think the folks should be enrolled in some Anger management classes, especially Brad K, Denny, and Kenseth.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4124 on: October 17, 2014, 06:47:18 AM »
Kinda figgered the hokies, or chokies as many refer to 'em, lost yestitty evenin'. Paper didn't have the score plastered up top the page - dead give-away. Had ta scroll down ta the sports section ta see the coverage by the fan, 'n dedicated follower of beamer-ball, what poses as a reporter's line. Saw the score from there, didn't read it. Don't know if the winners had a number er not er if they're in the big somethin', top somethin' er big-top somethin'.

No start page article on the Patriot/Jets game. Might have been 'nother guy somewhere in the market interested in that'n 'n the game came down ta the last. Then again, might be just me. Read 'bout that on the NFL page. Long's I gotta hunt for it I won't give the pilot (lower case intended) the internet hit ta show their advertizin' clients.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4125 on: October 17, 2014, 11:46:45 AM »
Rex Ryan's days as coach of the Jets are numbered. I digger there will be more coaching vacancies before the season is over.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4126 on: October 18, 2014, 04:24:29 PM »
Baylor took one for n the chin today, a tough loss on the road against West Virginia. Another one of my teams will lose today, either TCU or Oklahoma State.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #4127 on: October 18, 2014, 04:29:50 PM »
Baylor took one for n the chin today, a tough loss on the road against West Virginia. Another one of my teams will lose today, either TCU or Oklahoma State.

I just the missed the score on the TCU and okie-

Texas A&M well it id not pretty at the half. ....Roll Tide! ( i route for them till the Iron Bowl)

Hadn't caught many of the scores. I think LCU -Kentucky  might be interesting
Mathew 5.9

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #4128 on: October 18, 2014, 06:45:47 PM »
Ohio State won pretty big over Rutgers ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4129 on: October 18, 2014, 08:39:46 PM »
TCU won big against OSU(42-9). They held OSU to 3 field goals.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4130 on: October 19, 2014, 11:16:46 AM »
Ole Miss took it to the Vols.

I missed the Wildcats?

Talledaga weekend not looking foreward to traffic this evening
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4131 on: October 19, 2014, 11:18:28 AM »
The K State Wildcats beat Oklahoma.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4132 on: October 19, 2014, 03:12:33 PM »
A great win for the Skins. It snaps a 4 game losing streak. They are now 2-5. Hail to the Skins!

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4133 on: October 19, 2014, 08:56:06 PM »
Peyton at 509 and counting

I understand a few were liminated from the Chase today.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 421
« Reply #4134 on: October 20, 2014, 05:14:46 AM »
Gotta figure, this is the last best chance for Gordon to get # 5
Johnson's got time on his side and he'll more than likely tie,  maybe best ...the King & The Intimidater

If there is a Script..and I believe there might be as NASCAR moves more toward Reality TV VS a Sport ...
Then the thief will, purchase a last cup to Gordon  :-\ and certainly one for Junior a some point.

Bad Brad, the Busch Bros. and Smoke , will have to get theirs on shear talent, while side stepping the mystery cautions,etc.
Smoke however, may be done  :-\
and this Kyle Larson kid may well be the next Gordon & Logano may have one in him too...

JMHO opinion 

Kinda play'n' out ... Hollywood , reality style ....  Johnson, Jr. & Kayne are out ...leaves the rainbow warrior as the lone warrior
VS bad brad & Sliced Bread ....though no one has told Kenseth.

There in lies (sic) the final 4 .....  I'd bet Gordon gets # 5, if he don't tangle with someone and get taken out. (danica) and speaking of her, look for her to be on "Dancin with the Stars".

Oh ! and Kayne is out in an another year or so to make room Chase Elliot.

IMHO's scripted crystal ball  :)
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4135 on: October 20, 2014, 05:18:13 AM »
On behalf of the Redskins, I'd like to thank the entire Tennessee team for the calls and execution of same on their final possession. With that they made the victory possible. Couldn't have done it without 'em. HTTR

Race went well for the most part. Still have two JGR efforts in the mix. Two non-winners still eligible for the championship. Kinda strange to be pullin' for Newman along with Kenseth 'n Hamlin the third choice.

Kinda sad for Patrick. Back to back 33rds at the track last year. Only missed 22nd by three spots yestitty. She coulda been the first woman to have twin finishes at the place in consecutive seasons. Regained her hard earned 27th position in points over the 17. Go Daniker!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4136 on: October 20, 2014, 05:23:50 AM »
Kayne,J J, Dale jr, and Kyle Busch were eliminated.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4137 on: October 22, 2014, 05:18:02 AM »
Hearin' the Jones team done cut Micheal Sams loose. Here awaits a golden opportunity for good ole Wrecks 'n the Jets. Suck 'im up 'n make him 'n the affable Percy Harvin, from dear ole Landstown High, road roomies.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4138 on: October 22, 2014, 05:30:18 AM »
I didn't understand why they put him on the practice squad in the first place.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4139 on: October 22, 2014, 05:40:41 AM »
Large majority of the posters on their board were of the opinion Jones saw a potential money maker in merchandizin'. Reckon the buzz died out 'n they showed the dude the door.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com