Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1272896 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2100 on: June 10, 2012, 04:19:00 PM »
We had the Truck race on Friday night and IRL on Sat. night at TMS. We stayed away from Fort Worth for the weekend. We have our Highland Games in Arlington. It was too hot for the kilts this weekend. SLiced Bread had the best car all week. MMs car was better on short runs, but Lagano got the better restart. He is driving for his job at JGR, this win may help him keep it. I think that the Dinger may be unemployed at the end of the year.  Kurt seems to have worn out his welcome at Phoenix Racing. He will have trouble getting a decent ride.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2101 on: June 10, 2012, 04:34:56 PM »
It's difficult to have sympathy for someone employed by a thief. But damned if the guy driving the renumbered 25 isn't in sad shape for a race car driver. Couldn't talk. Couldn't get his thoughts together. Stress coupled with poor physical conditioning. Johnson, Kenseth, Logano, Martin and, to a degree, Stewart all looked, spoke and acted as if they could get right back in their cars and run another hundred miles.

'Can we start again?' Geezzz that's sad.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2102 on: June 10, 2012, 06:19:03 PM »
Arcey, KK is a little too young to have a Senior Moment, maybe the heat and humidity of Pa got to him.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #2103 on: Today at 03:39:47 PM »

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2103 on: June 10, 2012, 08:31:52 PM »
It's difficult to have sympathy for someone employed by a thief. But damned if the guy driving the renumbered 25 isn't in sad shape for a race car driver. Couldn't talk. Couldn't get his thoughts together. Stress coupled with poor physical conditioning. Johnson, Kenseth, Logano, Martin and, to a degree, Stewart all looked, spoke and acted as if they could get right back in their cars and run another hundred miles.

'Can we start again?' Geezzz that's sad.

ONE simple man's opinion..... a poor one of the same ol' BS at that.... sound'n like a broken record   ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

JR finished as he started and moved up a stand'n spot with the Biff's fall down....   8)

Sliced Bread has had a couple really good weeks and if JGR replaces this fine outstanding driver it would serve them right to put on the Toad's brother.....  Then the 11 car would be the only ride worth a pile of road-apples there...   :D  :D

Michigan Motor Speedway next weekend.....  JR's Track  ???
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2104 on: June 11, 2012, 06:40:53 AM »
Missed his interview, Tex.

Ya know the 4th string thief's car ain't never gone this long without winnin' before?
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2105 on: June 11, 2012, 07:40:13 AM »
Michigan has always been partial to FORDS, since it was built. Penske originally built MIS and its sister track, Texas World Speedway, near Texas A&M. I attended several races down there. It was in the NASCAR circuit until the track maintence quit and NASCAR took it off the schedule. The Championship is up for grabs this year.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2106 on: June 11, 2012, 09:27:01 AM »
Last eleven twix Fontana 'n Michigan been won by Chevrolets 'n Toyotas. Thought Penske'd won one with the Chryslers but it was just a couple poles. Fords won a couple too in Michigan.

Roush is a tick off. They've been with the FR9s long 'nuff they should have 'em figgered out. Looks like, as with certain drivers, it's hype 'n no substance. Last win by Kenseth at Fontana was with the previous generation motor.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2107 on: June 11, 2012, 04:30:30 PM »
The FORDs ruled Michigan is the late 80s when Bill Elliott was still driving the 9. The EFI setup has effected the Fords, I think Jack will get it figgered out.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2108 on: June 16, 2012, 09:46:02 AM »
Qualifying Day @ Michigan!

Another track with fresh black top........   8)  8) .....  Fast Qualifying!  ....  NICE!

Nationwide race latter on.....  Pretty Li'l Girl gunna win one?

Got my own straight 'n turn left all night this evening....  missing most of today's festivities...   :-\  :-\

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2109 on: June 16, 2012, 05:22:00 PM »
Sliced Bread does it Again....

Pretty Li'l Girl couldn't get the reins to the track.....  not too bad though... ;)

Sadler still on top!

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2110 on: June 17, 2012, 02:12:23 PM »
;D  ;D   RACE DAY!   ;D  ;D
Kurt Busch already wreck'n........  Go Figure....  8)

GO 88

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all Ye Ol' Pops out there........  That includes Mr. SSSOOooo Smart Popinjay......   ;)  ;)  ;)

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2111 on: June 17, 2012, 05:19:24 PM »
;D...JR Nation is a ROAR'n..... YAH!.... ;D
NEVER seen JR's car run so straight and SOLID.....  dialed into nay a wiggle anywhere...    :o  8)

Rick Hendrick Motor Sports day was FANTASTIC!  Just miss'n Kasey Kahne;;  got all mix up with Sliced Bread's issue... 8)  8)  8)

Smoke in 2nd......  My two favorite drivers One....Two...   8)  8)  8)

Cat in the Hat's Fords did great too BUT a HENDRICK Bow Tie finished FIRST.... HHHEeHhhe HHHHeeee

Then there is JGR.......   HHHHHHhEEEeeee  HHHeee  hhheee

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2112 on: June 18, 2012, 04:31:29 AM »
Junebug got that 900 pound off his back yesterday, the place of his last win, 4 years ago.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #2113 on: June 18, 2012, 06:43:37 AM »
Leap year came leap year go...........
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2114 on: June 18, 2012, 07:01:45 AM »
Leap year came leap year go...........

Heh, heh, heh.........

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2115 on: June 18, 2012, 08:04:46 AM »
That was pretty good there Li'l Roo......  This Leap Year a Championship?   ???

Now you boys don't forget ta run fast get'n Ya'lls 88 souvenirs!   ;D

RC....  Don't go run'n without yur suspenders this time....  OH it was just AWFUL when ye did that the last trot!    ;)

:D :D :D :D :D

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #2116 on: June 18, 2012, 11:36:41 AM »
why is Danica working the 88 souvenier trailer?
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2117 on: June 18, 2012, 01:41:06 PM »
Roo, In this hot weather, a bikini would be easy on the eyes.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2118 on: June 18, 2012, 01:47:42 PM »
LOL.......  Marketing!!!!

To get Li'l Roo there faster and swoon 'em to buy for all the deceased relatives back through the Civil War....   ;D

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2119 on: June 18, 2012, 06:01:35 PM »
It looks like Wonder Wimp has inherited the 900 pound gorilla from Junebug. I hope He's feeling the pressure of being the only driver at HMS that hasn't won this year.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com