Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1286278 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2040 on: May 10, 2012, 05:59:38 AM »
This weekend is Darlington, Old School NASCAR at it's best. The track is too narrow and the cars are too fast, something's gotta give. I don't know if Danica is ready for the Darlington experience.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2041 on: May 10, 2012, 06:29:50 PM »
The Pritty Li'l Girl will get her stripes and show better then the Ride-N-Park's....  I'm interested in what Sammy is gunna do...  Return the favor of the wall?

OR.... will it be a Woman who tames this track??  ??  ??
???
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2042 on: May 10, 2012, 08:35:14 PM »
Here ya go TLD....  Furniture Row's Second Team......  I'll be..... :-[  :-[  :-[

http://www.denverpost.com/motorsports/ci_20563072/kurt-busch-potential-driver-furniture-row-racing-team

NO Deal YET...  Just ask'n....

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Advertising

« Reply #2043 on: Today at 06:16:05 PM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2043 on: May 11, 2012, 06:18:23 AM »
The "silly" season gets a little early each year. It's hard to keep info from being released too early. Speculation runs rampant.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
« Reply #2044 on: May 11, 2012, 04:35:51 PM »
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #2045 on: May 11, 2012, 05:39:02 PM »
RIP

Mathew 5.9

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2046 on: May 12, 2012, 06:21:57 AM »
The Shelby models are a forever shrine to his life.......  Just AWESOME!  God's gunna have a HOT ride now!....  from a mere mortal's point of view...

;D...RACE DAY!...  ;D

Tough win for Sliced Bread last night.......  hated Sadler to be taken out but he'll rebound......  Pretty li'l Girl did good too!

Gots ta go now.... play gunfight'n with the Snow 'n Rain in the People's Republic of Boulder!

GO 88

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2047 on: May 12, 2012, 05:28:08 PM »
:D....Let's Go RACE'n Boys.... :D
Another chance for the Pritty Li'l Girl to tame the Track too tough to tame....   8)

GO 88

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2048 on: May 13, 2012, 06:43:05 AM »
All the NASCAR announcers will spend all next week kissing the feet of HMS and 5 time. I'm glad that 200th win monkey has finally jumped off their back. There is the rest of the season and a Championship ahead. Maybe folks will shut up and concentrate on the big picture. The media is convinced that HMS is the only game in town and Wonder Wimp and 5 time are the only 2 drivers worth mentioning.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2049 on: May 13, 2012, 07:21:20 AM »
All the NASCAR announcers will spend all next week kissing the feet of HMS and 5 time. I'm glad that 200th win monkey has finally jumped off their back. There is the rest of the season and a Championship ahead. Maybe folks will shut up and concentrate on the big picture. The media is convinced that HMS is the only game in town and Wonder Wimp and 5 time are the only 2 drivers worth mentioning.

What nothing bad to say about 10? She finished running.  There was to many Yellow's for me to stay awake that long. Finished it on line this morning.

Go Daddy Go!
Mathew 5.9

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2050 on: May 13, 2012, 09:36:52 AM »
The Pritty Li'l Girl finished 31st 'n 6 laps behind with out crash'n......no DNF......... NICE....   8)

JR still in striking distance third in points...  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

I'm pretty sure there'll be more bitttsh'n over the 48 & HMS then the bow'n to greatness......  ::)  ::)  ::)

next week is All Star race alllllready.....   :-\  :-\  :-\  never really been impressed,,,  ::)  I'll play the game anyways  :P

Charlotte 'n Coke 600 on the following  ;)

GO 88

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2051 on: May 14, 2012, 12:35:47 PM »
The All-Star race is all about bragging rights. No points awarded for wiining. The cars are sacrificed during the race.  Bring home the steering wheel, take no prisoners, and wreckers or checkers!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2052 on: May 18, 2012, 07:13:02 PM »
Damned if it ain't fun ta watch 'em qualify for the all star thing.

The talkin' head made me think of 'Sleep. The lugs have to be in contact with the "rim"........... 'Sleep woulda been cussin'. I know the guy knows better but it's TV. Maybe they think they need ta dumb it down for the front wing fan boys.

Trucks should be a hoot.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2053 on: May 19, 2012, 04:46:57 AM »

The talkin' head made me think of 'Sleep. The lugs have to be in contact with the "rim"........... c'Sleep woulda been cussin'. I know the guy knows better but it's TV. Maybe they think they need ta dumb it down for the front wing fan boys.

Trucks should be a hoot.

and throwin' clips at the magic picture box...should be an interesting race day.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2054 on: May 19, 2012, 07:10:31 AM »
and throwin' clips at the magic picture box...should be an interesting race day.

Heh, heh, heh.............. Maybe even magazines if he ran short of on clips.

Lookin' forward to it.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2055 on: May 19, 2012, 09:26:15 AM »

The talkin' head made me think of 'Sleep. The lugs have to be in contact with the "rim"........... 'Sleep woulda been cussin'. I know the guy knows better but it's TV. Maybe they think they need ta dumb it down for the front wing fan boys.

Trucks should be a hoot.

OH R.C. that's just too funny.....  never missing an opportunity to put down someone else,,,, try'n ta make 'em smaller then yourself....LOL... You're SSSOooo  SMART!   ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2056 on: May 19, 2012, 05:39:13 PM »
Gotta go do my own go straight turn left now and there is nothing fast about it....   ;D  ...  So I'll be missing out on the race....   :P   

Look'n for JR to make it in on his driving merits;..... ;)  ;)  ;)

GO 88

Will see the Nationwide tomorrow as Elliott Sadler is on the pole..the Pretty li'l Girl in 9th....  will be fun and that li'l Deuce is on his come back after the last race....   ;)

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2057 on: May 20, 2012, 07:36:51 PM »
Dang Good On JR for dominating the Showdown.....  WOW!....  then the 'Dinger do'n it too with a flat in the Pole Position.....  Bet the Showdown was really exciting to see...

Congrats on the 48 win'n and all the HMS cars did great in the All-Star Race........

......  ::) Let the oral flatulence commence  ::).....

Charlotte will be exciting next weekend...  ;)

GO 88

Looks like li'l Ricky owns the Iowa track.....Cream'd 'em again......  Sadler's Deuce is just 28 points behind li'l Ricky with plenty of races left....   ;).........  Pretty li'l Girl should'a just lived with the brake chatter....  better then cook'n tire-beads.. :o

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2058 on: May 21, 2012, 03:09:50 AM »
A bunch of folks had trouble with the RFs due to the cords wearing through and the beads on the wheels. Stenhouse gained more points between him and Sadler. They had a great crowd for a Sunday afternoon race. Iowa is big time open wheel country. It was good to see the folks fill up the grandstands to watch the Nationwide cars. A truck race would do well there as well.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2059 on: May 21, 2012, 08:33:38 AM »
..............Stenhouse gained more points between him and Sadler........

That would be TWO points TLD, 1 for position & 1 for most laps....  

Darlington was the BIG points for li'l Ricky over Elliott when Sliced Bread nerfed the Deuce 'n wrecked 'em.......  :-\  :-\  ,,,,One early DNF for that number 6 Ford and Sadler's back depending on the Deuce's finish then.....Lot of races yet... 8)  8)  8)  8)

{{{For Mr. SSSoooo Smart.....  nerfed::: is ol' skool term for::::: hit - smacked - whacked - belted - clobbered......}}}    ::)

......... It was good to see the folks fill up the grandstands to watch the Nationwide cars. A truck race would do well there as well.

Absolutely!!!

8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com