Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1272913 times)

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #1600 on: May 30, 2011, 07:53:05 AM »
Seems JR just can't buy a win ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #1601 on: May 30, 2011, 08:28:15 AM »
Seems JR just can't buy a win ::)

well he could have bought a couple more gals of fuel

looks like the Indy cars had a problem on the white flag also
Mathew 5.9

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #1602 on: May 30, 2011, 08:49:26 AM »
Yeah, 499+ miles and screw up on the last turn ::) :o

Advertising

« Reply #1603 on: Today at 04:50:27 PM »

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1603 on: May 30, 2011, 09:25:06 AM »
Enjoyed the race myownself. Last week not so much 'n was hopin' for better. It was better.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #1604 on: May 30, 2011, 09:27:33 AM »

well he could have bought a couple more gals of fuel

Nope JUST A CUP.... a mere 8 oz......  :-\  :-\  :-\

Hardly a screw up.... many teams were row'n that same boat some just sank sooner then others....  ::)  ::) ......

JR finished 7th...  a bunch better then those who "splashed up" i.e.: the Biff ... ;), Happy {the winner} & Burton was pushed by teammate Menard while their engines where off... totally legal 'cept last lap....  :)  :)  :)  ALL where play'n the same dice!!   ;)

Screw-up....Nope!   ::)     IT's:
JUST RACE'n....   ;D  ;D  ;D
The screw-up would have been throw'n the Yeller Flag on that last crash...  Thank You NASCAR!
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1605 on: May 30, 2011, 10:42:19 AM »

Just caught a replay of that. That kid has to be sick over it.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1606 on: May 30, 2011, 12:29:58 PM »
Just caught a replay of that. That kid has to be sick over it.

What JR said:

<object width="388" height="393" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/nascar/.element/swf/2.2/sect/video/nascar_embed.swf?context=nascar_viral&videoId=cup/2011/05/29/cup-cha-high-post.nascar" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/nascar/.element/swf/2.2/sect/video/nascar_embed.swf?context=nascar_viral&videoId=cup/2011/05/29/cup-cha-high-post.nascar" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="388" height="393"></embed></object>

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1607 on: May 30, 2011, 12:53:09 PM »

What JR said:

<object width="388" height="393" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/nascar/.element/swf/2.2/sect/video/nascar_embed.swf?context=nascar_viral&videoId=cup/2011/05/29/cup-cha-high-post.nascar" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/nascar/.element/swf/2.2/sect/video/nascar_embed.swf?context=nascar_viral&videoId=cup/2011/05/29/cup-cha-high-post.nascar" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="388" height="393"></embed></object>

Thanks for that. It ain't quite what I remember from last night but that's ok.

I suppose I should tell you, what you quoted me as saying wasn't about Charlotte or the 88........

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1608 on: May 30, 2011, 01:20:56 PM »
Thanks for that. It ain't quite what I remember from last night but that's ok.

I suppose I should tell you, what you quoted me as saying wasn't about Charlotte or the 88........

My Mistake and I apologize!  Ya'll be talk'n 'bout the Open Wheeler JR, I now chew my humble pie slowly!   ;)  ;)  ;)

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #1609 on: May 30, 2011, 01:43:08 PM »
I was referring to the open wheeler, too ::)

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1610 on: May 30, 2011, 01:55:43 PM »
I was referring to the open wheeler, too ::)

Yes Sir..... that is why I stated: "Ya'LL" meaning "You ALL" and the Apology is extended to "You ALL"   ;)  ;)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #1611 on: June 01, 2011, 10:55:54 AM »
We've got the Trucks this weekend at TMS. It should be fast and fun.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1612 on: June 04, 2011, 07:38:58 AM »
We've got the Trucks this weekend at TMS. It should be fast and fun.

Sorry Pard,

Camping World Trucks today (June 4, 2011) at Kansas then tonight Nationwide at Chicago-land...... tomorrow Sprint Cup at Kansas

Trucks NEXT Friday at Texas.....   ;)

Going to the Big City to buy a new furnace (broken for 17 years tired of split'n all that wood and caus'n globle warming...   :D ) and take the Nice Lady out to brakefast... race day!     :D  :D  :D

Hope to be back for the truck race...  8)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1613 on: June 04, 2011, 03:10:13 PM »
I was a week ahead. Next weekend is the Trucks and IRL at TMS.   It looks like we might have someone besides Busch win today. They missed the setup on the 18 truck today. If the temp. around here stays the same next week, it will be a hot one at TMS.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1614 on: June 05, 2011, 08:47:48 AM »
Didn't have much time ta watch practice, was gettin' guns 'n stuff in the station wagon. Did see Busch drivin' the 46. Ain't sure it's a lease or sale but it's a KBM truck 'n the folks had it couldn't get it in the track. Heard the pit reporter say Ren was messin' with it too. Guess they figgered they could fix the 18 durin' the race.........

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1615 on: June 05, 2011, 09:15:21 AM »
I was glad to see Boyer win at the track in Kansas. He had the best truck most of the night. KB had some issues with the 22 truck owned by RCR near the end of the race. He went to the garage and had a confrontation with Richard and Richard put a whoopin' on him. I hope that takes some of the arrogance out of him.  That's how things should be settled inhouse and keep NASCAR out of it.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1616 on: June 05, 2011, 09:24:24 AM »
Hehehehehehehehehe.

I doubt it. Looks bad for Coulter tho. Can't handle things hisownself. 

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1617 on: June 05, 2011, 09:30:16 AM »
KB may need some big sunglasses today. KB didn't have a competative truck last night and he wasn't happy about.  He didn't like the idea of Coulter being able to outrun him.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1618 on: June 05, 2011, 11:13:15 AM »
Damn.... Sorry I missed it. After Coulter asked Childress to beat Busch up for 'im......

So serious Childress 'took off his jewelery'. Wow! A planned assault. Sound of it he sucker punched Busch. They were pulled apart then Childress went after 'im again. Guessin' it was akin ta Harvick - wait fer yer back up ta get there 'fore ya get out ta fight - with yer helmet on.

NASCAR sez Childress started it. Busch didn't do anything to violate his probation. Considered throwin' the old man out the facility for taday but decided to let 'im stay 'n restrict 'im ta certain areas. Pit road ain't one of 'em.

Said they'd announce 'actions' Monday morn, I'd bet on Tuesday. No action against Busch.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1619 on: June 05, 2011, 11:41:55 AM »
RACE DAY!!!!   ;D
Lifted this off the NASCAR.COM page:

KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- NASCAR is looking into reports of an altercation between team owner Richard Childress and owner/driver Kyle Busch, NASCAR officials confirmed Saturday.

Details were sketchy, but the altercation reportedly occurred after Saturday's Camping World Truck Series race at Kansas Speedway, won by Clint Bowyer, who drives for Childress in the Sprint Cup Series.

Pit reporter Ray Dunlap posted the following on his Twitter account after the race: "Hot news from the track. Grandpa Childress put a whipping on Kyle Busch in the Truck garage. Look for big sun glasses on kubu sun."

(Dunlap actually meant "KyBu," the twitter shorthand for Kyle Busch. "KuBu" refers to brother Kurt Busch.)

Later, Jeff Gluck of SB Nation reported, "Kyle Busch was put into a headlock and punched several times by famed team owner Richard Childress before falling to the ground, according to several people with direct knowledge of an altercation ..."

Busch finished sixth in his No. 18 Toyota after racing hard for fifth against RCR driver Joey Coulter, who passed Busch for the position on the final lap. After the checkered flag, Busch drove up beside Coulter and bumped the No. 22 truck.

Bill Janitz, a spokesman for Busch, told The Associated Press in an email that "there won't be any comment tonight." A phone message left for Richard Childress Racing seeking comment was not immediately returned.

Busch is on probation for all NASCAR events through June 15, the result of a post-race, pit-road confrontation between Busch and Kevin Harvick at Darlington.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Sounds to me that the TOAD got some of what he's ALL got comm'n......   :D  :D  Coulter is a Rookie and there are a good score (I'm SURE) of Mentors who will school him how to cook up frog legs...   ;D  ;D  give it time... 8)

Just seen the Toad cry'n he didn't do anything on "Race Day" and it was all Childress....  sniveling twerp...  ::)   Wonder how long it'll be before some self-rightous LEO will be all over Richard for the blame and who's the one to help the Toad find the wall today...   ???

GO 88

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com