Author Topic: trying to change my e-mail address but..........  (Read 3035 times)

Offline Uncle Stinky

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
trying to change my e-mail address but..........
« on: October 02, 2007, 06:14:31 PM »
When I accessed my account and tried to change my e-mail address it said I needed to put in my current password......which I did. Then I was told this password is being used my another member. Heck, all I want to do is change my e-mail address and I'm in a Catch-22 situation.....can't log in to change since the system doesn't like my name, password, or something. Maybe I signed up back in the day with a different user name but I can't remember it. HELP! Let's git r' fixed please!
Regards,,,,,,Uncle Stinky (billtuft@yahoo.com)
"When opinions get as immovable as a granite outhouse, God has a way of shaking the foundation." Baxter Black

Offline Camille Eonich

• Top Active Citizen
    • Stump Water and Camille Eonich's Website
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: trying to change my e-mail address but..........
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 08:41:07 PM »
I tried to change it for you but it says that another user is registered with that e-mail address.  You'll have to either figure out the other name that you registered with and access that account and change the e-mail address on it or delete it or you will have to use a different e-mail address for this account.
“Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.”
― Clint Eastwood

Offline Camille Eonich

• Top Active Citizen
    • Stump Water and Camille Eonich's Website
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 09:36:39 AM »
Your e-mail address should be changed to billtuft@yahoo.com now.
“Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.”
― Clint Eastwood

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:57:50 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com