Author Topic: MODEL 1878 COACH GUN FROM T.T.N.  (Read 58457 times)

Offline Four Eyed Floyd

• Top Active Citizen
  • Welcome to Deadwood
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: MODEL 1878 COACH GUN FROM T.T.N.
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2008, 07:45:43 PM »
Oh no you didn't offend, just anted others to know to continue on the thread if they so chose! You input has always been valuable!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Four Eyed Floyd
SASS #75002
RATS #391
BOSS #186
STORM #311
Scioto Territory Desperadoes

Offline Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Live To Fight Another Day
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2008, 08:45:33 PM »

;D ;D ;D Thanks Floyd, thats good to hear, because the last thing I want to do is have someone take what i've said the wrong way, anything I've ever posted has been to help others, and not to make them feel a lesser pard because they don't have what I do, heck there are others in this forum that have a whole lot more than I do in the way of firearms, and I think thats great, and I'm happy for them , and I've learned a lot from these pards, as I'm sure you have also. :D ::) :o

Take care Floyd, and thanks for getting back to me  :D

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Offline Four Eyed Floyd

• Top Active Citizen
  • Welcome to Deadwood
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2008, 08:50:51 PM »
Any time Pard!  ;D
Four Eyed Floyd
SASS #75002
RATS #391
BOSS #186
STORM #311

Advertising

« Reply #43 on: Today at 11:17:16 PM »

Offline Rowdy Fulcher

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2008, 03:53:28 PM »
Howdy Pards
I have been shooting a TTN for the last 3 years . I love it,  it works GREAT . I had tubes put in mine and will use it tomorrow Turkey hunting and Hope to kill a nice Tom Turkey . I have a nice load of Goex and # 6 shot . And with the Turkey Tubes it can take a bird at 35 yards with no problem .

Offline Fiddler Green

• Top Active Citizen
  • Defender of all things fun!
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2009, 11:46:32 AM »
Howdy Pards
I have been shooting a TTN for the last 3 years . I love it,  it works GREAT . I had tubes put in mine and will use it tomorrow Turkey hunting and Hope to kill a nice Tom Turkey . I have a nice load of Goex and # 6 shot . And with the Turkey Tubes it can take a bird at 35 yards with no problem .

So, how did you do?

My TTN makes a pretty loud "Click" when you cock it. I'm not sure how the Turkeys would take to all that noise!

Bruce

Offline Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Live To Fight Another Day
  • Liked:
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2009, 01:48:18 PM »
So, how did you do?

My TTN makes a pretty loud "Click" when you cock it. I'm not sure how the Turkeys would take to all that noise!

Bruce

??? :-\ ;) :D ;D Just do your slow cocken whiles your making turkey sounds with your mouth, what ya think  ??? ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Offline Marshal Deadwood

• SHOOTER FOR HIRE
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Home of the Plainsmen
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2009, 02:14:57 PM »
Had a TNN for a couple years now. I am on 'list' for the Cimarron 'longer barrel TTN' when they come in,,,,,they are indeed tough guns and performe very well.

I'd love having one in the 3 1/2 mag, 12ga,,,,but I doubt there would be much of a market to others for it.. and I'm sure they won't make just one....I believe it would hold up nicely to the super mag round though.

a 10ga'er would be pretty neat, just that the 3 1/2 , 12's are readily available at ya local Walmarts.

MD 

Offline Four Eyed Floyd

• Top Active Citizen
  • Welcome to Deadwood
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2009, 02:22:23 PM »
I have a long barrel Rossi that takes 3' shells and it kicks like a mother with them in it, bruises and everything. :'(
Four Eyed Floyd
SASS #75002
RATS #391
BOSS #186
STORM #311

Offline Fiddler Green

• Top Active Citizen
  • Defender of all things fun!
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2009, 04:36:05 PM »
I'd love having one in the 3 1/2 mag, 12ga,,,,but I doubt there would be much of a market to others for it.. and I'm sure they won't make just one....I believe it would hold up nicely to the super mag round though.

MD 

Yea, it's pretty much a tank.

Bruce

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com