Author Topic: Spencer Novice  (Read 3246 times)

Henry4440

Spencer Novice
« on: April 18, 2007, 11:15:52 AM »
So guys, after reading all the stuff of the Spencer, i'm thinking of buying me one. :o
After all these years as a Henry-Lover, i will try the 7-shooter.Hey, who will not lie between two ladies? :D
In Germany i will pay nearly € 1900, in $ 2470.
When i make the order from the US i will pay only $1850 to $2000 with all the tax and shipment.
So i will save the $470 for my trip to the states. ;D
Where can i get the best Spencer today?
 ;)

Offline Tuolumne Lawman

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Grass Valley, CA in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 46
Re: Spencer Novice
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 11:30:17 AM »
Howdy Pard,

Welcome to the list.  I have both, and could not choose between them, hardly.

The three companies that generally stock them are:

Taylor's
Cimarron
Dixie
Buffalo Arms

All come from Armi-Sport Chiappa.  All are basically the same.  Best is to contact all of them and see who has them in stock, and who has best price.  I know last time I checked, no one had any, and are waiting on empty promises from Italy.

Some people have better luck customer service wise with one rather than another.

Wo wohnen sie im Deustchland?  I war im Oester Reich fur vier tag lechste Monat. Ich gehe zum Wein, Salzburg, und Innsbruk.
TUOLUMNE LAWMAN
CO. F, 12th Illinois Cavalry  SASS # 6127 Life * Spencer Shooting Society #43 * Motherlode Shootist Society #1 * River City Regulators

Henry4440

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 12:50:51 PM »
Are all Spencer's made in Italy?
Wow, it's cheaper to bring them from Italy to the states and sell them for $1300 instead to bring them over the Alpes?And i must pay €1900, $2470. Is that logical. >:(

He Bernie, you know where i'm living.You send me the Henry labels.I hope you get not obliviously ;D
Btw, who is Molly?
 ;)

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 11:50:07 PM »

Offline Tuolumne Lawman

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Grass Valley, CA in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 46
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 01:11:34 PM »
Are all Spencer's made in Italy?
Wow, it's cheaper to bring them from Italy to the states and sell them for $1300 instead to bring them over the Alpes?And i must pay €1900, $2470. Is that logical. >:(

He Bernie, you know where i'm living.You send me the Henry labels.I hope you get not obliviously ;D
Btw, who is Molly?
 ;)

Ich habe vergessen!  "Molly" is actually "Molloy" which is my real last name from the Irish half of me. :)
TUOLUMNE LAWMAN
CO. F, 12th Illinois Cavalry  SASS # 6127 Life * Spencer Shooting Society #43 * Motherlode Shootist Society #1 * River City Regulators

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com