Author Topic: Powder Creek Cowboys PRINCE of the PISTOLEERS  (Read 8923 times)

Offline Tame Bill

• Top Active Citizen
    • Tame Bill
  • SASS #: 30699
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
Powder Creek Cowboys PRINCE of the PISTOLEERS
« on: March 11, 2007, 10:20:52 PM »
Greetings

On behalf of the Powder Creek Cowboys, please allow me to extend an invitation to you to participate in this year’s Prince of Pistoleers Cowboy Action Shooting tournament.  A full schedule of competition will take place May 25th, 26th, and 27th and will be the premier cowboy action shooting event of the year in the Kansas City area.

The Prince of Pistoleers CAS™ tournament takes place in the former Monticello Township, of which James Butler “Wild Bill” Hickok was its first Town Constable.  Friday May 25th will get you warmed up with a full schedule of exciting side matches including Cowboy Trap and Skeet.  The CAS tournament begins Saturday May 26th and concludes Sunday May 27th.  In addition, participants will be treated to breakfast and lunch and a Grand Banquet with special entertainment Saturday evening.  

This year’s match is limited to 80 shooters.  In order to secure a place on a posse, I urge you to complete and submit a match registration as soon as possible.  Please note that we are offering a number of incentives, like half entry fee to encourage the spouse to strap on their six-guns and free entry for the younger shooters at this year’s event when accompanied by a registered adult competitor.  

The match will take place at Hodgdon’s Powder Creek CAS range located within the Powder Creek Shooting Park located in Lenexa, Kansas.  Tournament application and directions to the range can be found on our web site www.powdercreekcowboys.org

The Powder Creek Cowboys’ Herculean efforts this past year have resulted in many improvements to our range, including reproductions of Coffeyville’s Condon Bank and Ellsworth’s Old Reliable House Drover’s Mercantile. This year’s Prince of Pistoleers tournament promises to be the premier Cowboy Action Shooting and social event of the year for the Kansas City area.  We heartily encourage you to join us for this year’s Prince of Pistoleers, Friday May 25th through Sunday May 27th, 2007.

Your loyal and obedient servant,

Tame Bill
President
Powder Creek Cowboys, Inc.
I never, in my life, took any mean advantage of an enemy, but I never allowed a man to get the drop on me either.
http://www.tamebill.com/

Offline Tame Bill

• Top Active Citizen
    • Tame Bill
  • Liked:
Re: Powder Creek Cowboys PRINCE of the PISTOLEERS
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 11:23:26 AM »
Thank you! The entries for the Prince of Pistoleers just keep coming in and we are well ahead of our forecast to fill all 80 slots by the May deadline. So if you are still thinking about attending go to our web site, Powder Creek Cowboys complete the registration form and send it in NOW!  It is our goal to keep the Prince of Pistoleers a high quality/value CAS tournament so we are attempting not to grow too fast too soon.  We apologize for limiting this year’s tournament to 80 competitors, but we will increase the entries for 2008 by scheduling morning and afternoon posse times.  See you at Hodgdon’s Powder Creek for the Prince of the Pistoleers!
I never, in my life, took any mean advantage of an enemy, but I never allowed a man to get the drop on me either.

Offline Tame Bill

• Top Active Citizen
    • Tame Bill
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 10:02:26 AM »
The PRINCE OF THE PISTOLEERS GRAND BANQUET will be held at Cabela’s just off I-70 and I-435 near the Kansas Speedway in the Village West less than 10 minutes from Hodgdon's Powder Creek CAS range. Village West began as home to Nebraska Furniture Mart, Cabela's and the Kansas Speedway-- but with the addition of the The Legends it has transformed into a Kansas City shopping, dining and entertaining destination. The Legend’s at Village West is now a 750,000 square-foot outdoor retailing district with stores and restaurants you won’t find many places in the Midwest.

Restaurants, Bars and Entertainment:
•   Dave and Buster’s
•   Yard House
•   Arthur Bryant’s BBQ
•   Jimmy Buffet’s Cheeseburger in Paradise
•   Ted’s Montana Grill
•   Stix Asian Cuisine
•   Johnny Carino’s
•   Claddah Irish Pub
•   Legends 14 Theatre
Hotels:
•   Holiday Inn Express
•   Chateau Avalon
•   Great Wolf Lodge
•   Hampton Inn

We hope to see you at the PRINCE OF THE PISTOLEERS

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:17:18 AM »

Offline Tame Bill

• Top Active Citizen
    • Tame Bill
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 10:02:36 AM »
Okay, just got the word from Pica Kid that we are better than half full so if you are thinking about joining us for the "Prince of the Pistoleers" you had better get your application in the mail now.   
BTW: Shawnee Shamus and his committee have produced trophies even nicer than last year.  I’m told he will be putting pictures on the website Powder Creek Cowboys sometime in the coming week.
 Look forward to seeing you at the "Prince of the Pistoleers!"

Offline Tame Bill

• Top Active Citizen
    • Tame Bill
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 10:17:49 PM »
BREAKING NEWS
The Powder Creek Cowboys are proud to announce that CZ-USA, a leader in firearms manufacturing since 1936, is the Principle Sponsor of the 2007 Prince of the Pistoleers CAS tournament.  Hodgdon Powder Company has also agreed to sponsorship of our tournament in addition to their longstanding partnership in constructing our CAS range. 

We will try to accommodate all who make application to compete as long as we receive your application postdated no later than May 18th, 2007.  Prince of the Pistoleers     Thank you CZ-USA and Hodgdon Powder Company for your generous support of CAS and the 2007 Prince of the Pistoleers!

Offline Tame Bill

• Top Active Citizen
    • Tame Bill
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 06:48:15 AM »
BTT

Offline Tame Bill

• Top Active Citizen
    • Tame Bill
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 03:50:17 PM »
Good News…there are still a limited number of openings left for the Powder Creek Cowboys “Prince of the Pistoleers” CAS Tournament May 25th -27th.   We increased this year’s number of participants and have already attained at about 80% of that number.  We will accept registrations without the $10 premium until May 18th, so don’t wait as the "Prince of the Pistoleers" is filling up faster than we anticipated. Thank you for your support!
Prince of the Pistoleers

Offline Tame Bill

• Top Active Citizen
    • Tame Bill
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 06:54:10 AM »

Hodgdon's Powder Creek Cowboy Action Shooting Range

Offline Tame Bill

• Top Active Citizen
    • Tame Bill
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 10:06:28 AM »
!UPDATE!
The Powder Creek Cowboys are proud to announce that Starline Inc. of Sedalia, Missouri, is the latest sponsor of the 2007 Prince of the PistoleersStarline has been manufacturing the finest brass cartridge casings for more than 27 years.  Thank you Starline, Inc. for your support and we look forward to seeing you at the 2007 Prince of the Pistoleers!

Offline Tame Bill

• Top Active Citizen
    • Tame Bill
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 07:33:44 PM »
!News Release!
The Powder Creek Cowboys are proud to announce that Midland Radio Corporation of Kansas City, Missouri, is the latest sponsor of the 2007 Prince of the Pistoleers. Midland Radio Corporation is the first manufacturer of CB radios in the U.S., the first to introduce FRS radio to the U.S. and the first to break the long-range GMRS barrier. Midland is the leading manufacturer of NOAA, Public Alert certified, All Hazards Weather Alert radios. Midland is also a long running sponsor of End of Trail, the World Championship of Cowboy Action Shooting. The Powder Creek Cowboys thank Midland Radio Corporation for their support.
There are a limited number of openings left so we hope to see you at the 2007 Prince of the Pistoleers. Powder Creek Cowboys, Inc.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com