Author Topic: National Bullet Co.  (Read 3577 times)

Offline Cyrille

• Top Active Citizen
  • "To sing, to laugh, to dream, cock my hat, or gun"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
National Bullet Co.
« on: November 07, 2006, 11:49:07 AM »
 I have given up on the National Bullet Company.
   On the 19th of Auguest this year, I placed an order with them on line and after repeated e. mails to them about my order I have received no satisfactory answer from them nor my order. Therefor I caution all who would be thinking of ordering from them "crevat emptor" let the buyer beware.
CYRILLE...  R.A.T. #242
"Never apologize Mr.; it's a sign of weakness."
Capt. Nathan Brittles {John Wayne} in "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon."

"A gun is  just a tool. No better and no worse than any other tool----- Think of it always in that way. A gun is as good--- and as bad--- as the man who carries it. Remember that."
                                                   Shane

Offline Fly Cop Fry

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
Re: National Bullet Co.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 06:01:17 PM »
Cyrille,

I hope you do manage to get your order. However, I gave up on them the FIRST time they jacked me around. This is at least the second time that you have written about them being "slow" to deliver.

It is my opinion, only my opinion, that anyone that does business with National Bullet is at risk of not receiving what they have ordered when the company finally goes belly-up!

Offline Cyrille

• Top Active Citizen
  • "To sing, to laugh, to dream, cock my hat, or gun"
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 07:27:24 PM »
You're right about this being my second write about them. I have no excuse for making the mistake of placing another order with them other than up until the order before this one I had no trouble with them. That order was slow but it was delivered. and they offered such a good deal with my last that I couldn't pass on it. I have no hope of receiving that last order so I thought I'd try to keep others from being disappointed by them.  :'( >:( :o
CYRILLE...  R.A.T. #242
"Never apologize Mr.; it's a sign of weakness."
Capt. Nathan Brittles {John Wayne} in "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon."

"A gun is  just a tool. No better and no worse than any other tool----- Think of it always in that way. A gun is as good--- and as bad--- as the man who carries it. Remember that."
                                                   Shane

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:55:54 AM »

Offline Six Shot

• I need all six!
  • Active citizen
  • "Live Free or Die Tryin"
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 08:03:23 AM »
I should have checked here first before ordering from National Bullet Co. They stiffed me as well. I agree with Cyrille . . . . buyer beware!!!!!!!
NRA/ILA, GO-NH, LFGC, PVFGC, Merrimack Valley Marauders, White Mountain Regulators, Gunnysackers
SASS#66105 GAF#566 STORM#294 SSS#207 BOSS#181 RATS#417

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 09:52:13 AM »
They had a bullet close to the profile of a mould I was looking at so I ordered 500 to test.

Delivery didn’t take that long but the product was less than expected.  Some unlubed others with casting flash.

That’s that……………..
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 12:27:20 PM »
Had quality issues with National years ago. Too bad, they're within 70 miles  of me. from what I've seen lately, I'd cross them off of my list of go-to casters............Buck 8) ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com