Author Topic: Busted Again, but the table has turned.  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Beauregard Hooligan

• CAS-L Moderator
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Cas City Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Busted Again, but the table has turned.
« on: August 30, 2006, 03:14:38 PM »
Howdy Folks,

I hope by now you have come across the account of how the Stockton Police raided my house under pretense that some one "totally reliable" had phoned them I started that a few hours before I had brought a woman into my house, then there was a great deal of shouting and screaming, puntuated by a "very loud gunshot". For those who do not know me I am a former Navy Gunner's mate, and put my time in, in Viet Nam in the brown water Navy as a GM1 one a Navy 31 foot Patrol Boat Riverine, handling the twin Browning M2s in the bow. I lasted 8 monthe and 16 days until my boat was blown in half, my three Mates killed, and me partially paralyzed until those men who have, on so many occasions, saved the day, and I have bought a drink or four with every Marine who had the time to take me up on the offer. God Bless the United States Marine Corps!
     After making a pretty much complete recovery. among the things I did over the years was spending 5 years with the SPD, four as a reservist, one year full time, until it became too much like the Mekong, and I moved along.  I drove trucks for many years, until almost putting myself in a wheel chair , which was followed by 11 hours of surgery at the Stanford Medical Center, using two surgicak teams; and spending 6 monthe in body casts, and another 6 months in an Elizabethan chair back brase. I was ordered to never lift more than  25 pounds, and never engage in work that involved bending and lifting. I ended up as a Q cleared draftsman/designer at the Lawrence Livermore National Lab, the the Sandia National Lab. It was here that I acquired buckskinning, then Cowboy Action Shooting sometime between 1992 and 1894 (my first post to the Cowboy lists was the seventh post, to CAS-L) . When it comes to the list, I can firmly say that the Souix saying that "not all brothers (and sisters) are born from the same belly". I can kneel before my Lord and thank him for what I have received, apolologised for my transgressions, and thank Him for the magnificent people I have come to know, and this wonderful was of life he has given me called Cowboy Action Shooting.
My Cas City Profile: http://www.cascity.com/posseprofiles/beauhooligan/
SASS Life * NMLRA * NRA Life * Deputy of CAS-L * River City Regulators * Mother Lode Shootist Society * Murietta Posse, WASA #56.
Stockton, Ca.

Offline Wymore Wrangler

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Busted Again, but the table has turned.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 08:45:20 PM »
So Beau, did you get your guns back???
Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com