Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 21, 2017, 10:37:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  NCOWS (Moderator: Will Ketchum)  |  Topic: Form a NCOWS Posse 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Form a NCOWS Posse  (Read 52552 times)
WaddWatsonEllis
Watt and Wadd Watson Ellis
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

Howdy, Pardner! Sacramento, Ca here ....

« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2011, 08:04:19 pm »

I guess that is why my minster just hangs his head in resignation ... I try but I never really get those two words correct ... Cavalry and Calvary ... been hanging around too may sky pilots perhaps ...

But I think I would be closer if I just plead poor grammar .... 'course my grampa wasn't that rich either ... sorry, it just snuck out ....

My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403
WaddWatsonEllis
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2011, 11:15:19 pm »

Two Walks,

I just tried to send you a PM ... but the website said that you don't exist .... LOL

My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

NCOWS #3403
Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2011, 05:12:05 am »

I guess that is why my minster just hangs his head in resignation ... I try but I never really get those two words correct ... Cavalry and Calvary ... been haning around too may sky pilots perhaps ...

But I think I would be closer if I just plead poor grammar .... 'course my grampa wasn't that rich either ... sorry, it just snuck out ....

Grin  don't worry..... I can't spell either  Wink
TwoWalks Baldridge
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2011, 07:48:51 am »

Two Walks,

I just tried to send you a PM ... but the website said that you don't exist .... LOL

Wadd, just got a PM delivered to my box.  sent too:   "Flap Jack"

When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer
WaddWatsonEllis
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2011, 11:56:17 am »

Two Walks,

I give up on PMs ... I'll have to try Flap Jack later ... the gist of it is that we ar both CentraL CA people, and if we wanted to start an NCOWs club we would just need three more  .... and I am guessing that with all the people iin californiagunslingers.com there is sure to be three more people who would be intersted in being dual members like us .....and I would help back you up ....if you are interested ...

NCOWS #3403
TwoWalks Baldridge
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2011, 12:11:31 pm »

Two Walks,

I give up on PMs ... I'll have to try Flap Jack later ... the gist of it is that we ar both CentraL CA people, and if we wanted to start an NCOWs club we would just need three more  .... and I am guessing that with all the people iin californiagunslingers.com there is sure to be three more people who would be intersted in being dual members like us .....and I would help back you up ....if you are interested ...

I have a friend that is also interested in starting a posse.  Actually we only need 3 and 5 by the end of the year.  From what I can tell to actually hold events and too get a posse to run smoothly we are looking at about 12 +. 

When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer
Matthew Duncan
SASS #23189 C.R. # 13
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2012, 07:00:41 pm »

Northern Indiana (Etna Green) the Murderi'n Horse Thieves are working to get a posse together.

7 met this past Sunday to get orgainzed and then shot 5 stages to get the what fors figured out.

Figuring the Sunday after the first Saturday of every month at noon.  Hope to have a web site up by the end of this week and NCOWS affiliation soon.

Major General J.E.B. Stuart's Division
Captain 1st Maryland Artillery, C.S.A.
SASS# 23189

Disclaimer:  I have not slept in any hotel recently, not a certified CAS rule web lawyer.  Have not attended any RO II or RO VI classes.  Opinions expressed are by a cowpoke who believes the year is 1868.
Irish Dave
Retired Marshal
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2012, 07:30:09 pm »

Sounds great, Matthew. We look forward to welcoming you good folks into the outfit. Let us know if we can assist in any way.

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

marshal@ncows.org
Bugscuffle
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2012, 02:06:49 pm »

I just sent a P.M. to Shotgun Franklin, but just in case it doesn't get through woulkd someone, anyone please contact me aboiut starting an NCOWS affiliate in San Antonio.

I will no longer respond to the rants of the small minded that want to sling mud rather than discuss in an adult manner.
Tjackstephens
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2012, 02:24:12 pm »

Matthew and Bugscuffle, Sure be good to have you all. Tj

Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.
Irish Dave
Retired Marshal
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2012, 03:01:27 pm »

Ted Beechler aka Cole Bluesteele, NCOWS' new Deputy Marshal, is generally given credit for getting NCOWS posses started in the Lone Star State. We now have 3 and expect to have more.

Can't think of anyone better to help you folks get started in that neck of the woods. If nothing else, you can contact him via PM here on CASCity.

Let us know if we can assist.

NCOWS Marshal Retired
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

marshal@ncows.org
Cole Bluesteele
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2012, 03:58:21 pm »

Bugscuffle,

Check your email.  Sent you my contact info.  Let's get Texas's fourth posse headed down the trail.  I know my wife won't have any problem accompanying me down your way to shoot with you!

Ted
Bugscuffle
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2012, 05:37:15 pm »

Yes sir, thank you. I replied to your E-mail. I was a little bit longwinded, but that's the way I am. I am ready to roll on my end, so lets hat up and get started.

I will no longer respond to the rants of the small minded that want to sling mud rather than discuss in an adult manner.
Tascosa Joe
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2012, 05:51:58 pm »

Good for you Bugs.  I know there are several like minded folks in your general area hopefully you can get them to help you get started.  If there is anything I can do to help let me know.  I love to eat breakfast at Mi Tierra's.  I am sure my wife and I will come shoot. 

Tascosa Joe

NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life,
Pancho Peacemaker
NCOWS Texican Senator
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

NCOWS #3120, SASS #75813

« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2012, 06:29:57 pm »

Biscuit and I are ready to roll down I-35 for a good South Texas Match. Bugs, if you send me your email, ill send you a copy of the Cotulla feud I wrote a few years ago. 

NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)
Bow View Haymaker
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2012, 08:11:12 pm »

Just gonna throw this out there.

is there any interest in NCOWS in the SE AZ or SW  NM area.  I'm hear at Safford AZ and the nearest cowboy range is a 2hr drive minimiumand all SASS.  There is a public range here that might be accomidating if there is an interest.  Would like to see somthing diffent than SASS going on in the area.thining of GAF and.or NCOWS.  Not gonna try to do it alone though.

Bow View Haymaker

GAF #522  Dept of the Platte
SASS# 67733 (RO II)
NRA life

Paul Arens

www.HighPlainsShootersSupply.com
Ima Sure Shot
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2012, 09:51:40 pm »

Bow View Haymaker,

Hang in there, someone else will kick in ther with you I am sure...Celeste
Bugscuffle
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2012, 02:54:15 pm »

Grin  don't worry..... I can't spell either  Wink

I lurnd to spel by huked on fonix.

Sgt Brisco
Citizen

« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2013, 05:50:25 pm »

Looking to start a N.C.O.W.S posse here in Illinois. Was told there are some Illinois shooters interested in one I live in springfield.  If some of the Illinois shooters want contact me here if you are wanting to start one. Thanks Sgt Brisco
Irish Dave
Retired Marshal
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2013, 10:21:01 am »

Sounds great Sgt. Brisco. Wish you all the best.

C'mon Illini cowboys, get in touch with the Sgt. and get something started. Would be super to have an Illinois NCOWS posse.

NCOWS Marshal Retired
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

marshal@ncows.org
G.W. Strong
Grand Army of the Frontier, (Bvt.) Colonel, Commander of the Department of the Missouri
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

GAF, Department of the Missouri

« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2013, 09:22:11 am »

Looking to start a N.C.O.W.S posse here in Illinois. Was told there are some Illinois shooters interested in one I live in springfield.  If some of the Illinois shooters want contact me here if you are wanting to start one. Thanks Sgt Brisco

Johnny McCrae, Moose Wrangler and I are trying to get a Posse going on the Illinois Wisconsin Border. You would be more than welcome to join our posse. We just got interest from one more of our local SASS club this weekend. We are four in number but would be five with you!

Feel free to PM to talk more.

George Washington "Hopalong" Strong
Grand Army of the Frontier #774, (Bvt.) Colonel commanding the Department of the Missouri.
SASS #91251
Good Guy's Posse & Bristol Plains Pistoleros
NCOWS #3477
Sweetwater Regulators
Cane
Citizen

« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2014, 08:34:20 pm »

Count on me. Cane Masterson, Rockford, IL
Wapaloosie
Citizen

« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2017, 12:43:34 pm »

Looking to maybe form a posse. I read through this thread and didn't see a price for signing one up. Other than a NCOWS membership for three cowboys.

On the NCOWS website the Form a posse link doesn't work.
Tascosa Joe
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2017, 01:44:26 pm »

The Posse dues are $35 per year.  Where are you located?

Tascosa Joe
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2017, 01:50:47 pm »

Check with the Secretary Bryan Buck for the forms and such.  Either call the number on the NCOWS Web site or email Secretary@ncows.org.  He will help you.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  NCOWS (Moderator: Will Ketchum)  |  Topic: Form a NCOWS Posse « previous next »
Jump to: