Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2018, 05:53:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  CAS City Classifieds  |  Topic: .323 Rifle Bullet Mold 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: .323 Rifle Bullet Mold  (Read 194 times)
Coal Creek Griff
Top Active Citizen

« on: January 02, 2018, 04:39:25 pm »

.323 Rifle Bullet Mold

A few years ago, I had Tom at Accurate Molds make me a mold for a project I was working on.  I was helping a friend get the opportunity to shoot his dad's old Winchester 1894 in 32-40.  The bore was in pretty rough shape, but I hoped that hard-cast bullets would work.  Well, accuracy with a couple of different bullets was pretty poor.  I eventually switched to jacketed bullets and that worked much better.

So... I have the Accurate Molds mold number 32-170D (see link below) for sale.  I used it in one casting session, so it shows use, but there is no damage. (I can send better pictures on request--I've never figured out why the ones posted here get that kind of brownish distortion.)

This is an aluminum block, one cavity mold.  Not high-production, but great quality.  It casts a 172 gr. bullet at  323 with my alloy (mostly range lead).

If anyone is interested, contact me and we'll work out payment, although PayPal gift usually works pretty well.  How about $60.00 shipped?  I'll have to say that I'm not a very motivated seller.  I'd understand if no one is interested and likely I'll end up with another .32 caliber rifle someday.

http://www.accuratemolds.com/moldCavitiesDetails.php

More Information

BOLD #921
BOSS #196
1860 Henry Rifle Shooter #173
SSS #573
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  CAS City Classifieds  |  Topic: .323 Rifle Bullet Mold « previous next »
Jump to: