Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 19, 2018, 01:30:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  STORM (Moderators: RRio, Major 2)  |  Topic: cimarron new pocket conversion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: cimarron new pocket conversion  (Read 3513 times)
Niederlander
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2018, 08:00:02 am »

Would love to see an American clone, myself!  One of the most common cartridge guns on the frontier in the early '70's.  (At least according to the photographs.)

"There go those Nebraskans, and all hell couldn't stop them!"
nativeshootist
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2018, 03:26:47 am »

Im on the camp of i want one of these conversions. All the waiting is making me impatient, like a kid on christmas.
Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2018, 04:00:24 am »

Im on the camp of i want one of these conversions. All the waiting is making me impatient, like a kid on christmas.

I understand that feeling....been there  Smiley

I recall maybe 30 years ago, Navy Arms " sent out the pre-invitation for what was to be the intro of the LaMat revolvers....
price then was $350 ... $100 got you on the list and $250 when the gun were to be completed then shipped.
If I recall, it was about a year.  I had sent my $100 each and impatiently waited for their arrival.
I did the same "2007" waiting on my Type II conversion and again  in "2016" with my preorder of the Capt. Schaefer 51 Navy.

patient's is not no of my strong suit's ....  fortunately, I've only gone through the "WAIT" every 10 years or so   Roll Eyes
Fox Creek Kid
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2018, 12:22:21 am »

I understand that feeling....been there  Smiley

I recall maybe 30 years ago, Navy Arms " sent out the pre-invitation for what was to be the intro of the LaMat revolvers....
price then was $350 ... $100 got you on the list and $250 when the gun were to be completed then shipped.
If I recall, it was about a year...

I remember reading in '94 the article on the new to come Navy Arms Schofield revolver and man did that start a fire burning for many!! The only thing that equaled or bettered it was Cimarron's intro at the '99 SHOT Show of the '72 OT.
nativeshootist
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2018, 12:14:09 am »

Getting closer to spring and still no word on the conversion, this waiting is killer. be sweet once they get here.
treebeard
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2018, 01:53:06 pm »

I am afraid Uberti is worried that gearing up for Americans is not going to generate enough sales to justify the cost.  I have a brother who is also waiting on the little 380 and he isnít a CAS guy just loves old revolvers. I bet the initial sales are excellent.
nativeshootist
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2018, 04:59:39 am »

This is the first time im really anxious for a pistol, AGHHH! The revolver looks so damn awesome, this waiting period is killer.
Coffinmaker
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2018, 11:20:22 am »

Whom ever coined the phrase "Patience is a Virtue" never had a fully loaded Henry in his/her hands.  Personally, I have all the patience of a wet snake just hosed out of it's hole   Shocked
nativeshootist
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2018, 06:25:24 pm »

I asked cimarron (again), and they said the fall.................the waiting is annoying
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  STORM (Moderators: RRio, Major 2)  |  Topic: cimarron new pocket conversion « previous next »
Jump to: