Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 15, 2018, 02:45:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The Winchester Model 1886 (Moderator: Isom)  |  Topic: Hunting Pic's with your 86. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hunting Pic's with your 86.  (Read 2496 times)
King Medallion
Top Active Citizen

« on: December 16, 2017, 01:14:08 pm »

Not much happening here, so I thought maybe this might help. I'd like to see you hunting results with your 1886. The only thing I ever killed with my 86 was a crow, and there wasn't anything but a few feathers left to take a picture of, lol. So lets see what you got with your 86.  Smiley
Buckaroo Lou
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 06:49:49 pm »

I have hunted deer with my Browning SRC but never saw anything I wanted to pull the trigger on. I haven't had the opportunity to hunt with my new Winchester Miroku yet. I hope to have a chance at some hogs in the not too distant future.

A man's true measure is found not in what he says but in what he does.
kwilliams1876
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 11:53:44 am »

wish i could post an old photo i have from 1989 or so, i took a nice white tail with my browning 1886 in a raging snow storm up in the upper peninsula of michigan. sitting at the base of the tree trying to stay warm and he just appeared at 50-60 yds......a big mistake on his part!
still remember trying to skin him, frozen solid as where my hands.

just love the lever guns!
best
kw
Buckaroo Lou
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 02:20:48 pm »

kwilliams1876, If you have a scanner scan it and then save the scanned photo to your computer photos and then you will be able to share it.

A man's true measure is found not in what he says but in what he does.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The Winchester Model 1886 (Moderator: Isom)  |  Topic: Hunting Pic's with your 86. « previous next »
Jump to: