Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2018, 08:19:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  Gun Reviews (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Arcey)  |  Topic: Opinions...EAA Bounty Hunter Revolver 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Opinions...EAA Bounty Hunter Revolver  (Read 5936 times)
Will Pluggum
Mesa, Arizona
Top Active Citizen

SASS 57339, NRA

« on: April 09, 2004, 07:47:45 pm »

I'm shopping for 'affordable' six shooters (.357 Mag) and  found a place that sells EAA Bounty Hunter Revolvers for $284 + shipping+tax (of course).  This price sounds almost to cheap.  Makes me wonder.  I've never even seen one of this guns.  Anyone ever owned one of these?  Are they good pistolas?  Not tryin' to promote or slam anybodys products but would like to hear your comments.      Muchas Gracias....Pluggum

N.R.A. ....the big posse' is keepin an eye on them bushwackers for us....JOIN UP!   www.nra.org
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2004, 01:26:38 pm »

I had a set for a while. They are good pistols for the money. They have a transfer bar safety like the Rugers but also have the half-cock hammer. So they load like the Colt SAA. They are made in Germany. I sold them because I changed calibers.

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  Gun Reviews (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Arcey)  |  Topic: Opinions...EAA Bounty Hunter Revolver « previous next »
Jump to: