Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 21, 2018, 05:07:11 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Powder Room - CAS reloading (Moderator: Professor Marvel)  |  Topic: 1-20 Tin-Lead Bullets 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1-20 Tin-Lead Bullets  (Read 389 times)
Dave T
Top Active Citizen

« on: November 29, 2017, 01:48:49 pm »

My casting days are long behind me but I would prefer to shoot 1-20 alloy bullets like I did back when I was casting my own. Are there any sources for bullets from this alloy other than Buffalo Arms? Their prices after you include shipping are scary.

Dave
Good Troy
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

GAF Grand Muster 2017

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 02:03:46 pm »

My casting days are long behind me but I would prefer to shoot 1-20 alloy bullets like I did back when I was casting my own. Are there any sources for bullets from this alloy other than Buffalo Arms? Their prices after you include shipping are scary.

Dave

My bank account have been looking for an alternate, and haven't found one.  I get my 56-50, and 38-55, and sometimes 45-70 bullets from Buffalo Arms.

Good Troy
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638
David Battersby
Active citizen

Smokeless powder is a passing fad .

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 07:44:56 pm »

Desperado Cowboy Bullets
http://cowboybullets.com

Good bullets and good people.

John Moses Browning and Teddy Roosevelt, we need you again !
In the days of old when men were bold and a quarter was still worth a dime.
Slamfire
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 12:32:52 am »

YO', Dave T,,i'v bought from "BA's",,they make good stuff,,but they are price'y,,seting up to load my own.  I shoot 40/60's,,.406 dia .,,205gr.--245gr,,at 15-16 bhn,,like BA's blue lube,, shoot's clean,&,"Accurate".

smoke'm if y'a got'm,,,,Hootmix.
Dave T
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 11:08:19 pm »

David,

That DCB outfit looks like the answer to my search. Thanks a bunch for posting the link to their web site.

Troy,

Did you see David's post? He found what you and I've been looking for.

Slam,

I like the looks of the Buffalo Arms stuff but I just can't handle their shipping charges on top of the bullet prices. I think the Desperado Cowboy Bullets is going to be the answer. Maybe you should check them out too. (smile)

Dave
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Powder Room - CAS reloading (Moderator: Professor Marvel)  |  Topic: 1-20 Tin-Lead Bullets « previous next »
Jump to: