Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2018, 03:38:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  STORM (Moderators: RRio, Major 2)  |  Topic: Cimarron Dates of Manufacture 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cimarron Dates of Manufacture  (Read 410 times)
Niederlander
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« on: November 20, 2017, 11:15:33 am »

Gentlemen,  I've got an Uberti Cimarron 1851 Navy that I can't find a date code on.  Do they hide these somewhere?  The only thing I can find is the PN code that indicates it was proofed for black powder.  Any help would be appreciated.

"There go those Nebraskans, and all hell couldn't stop them!"
Coffinmaker
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 04:28:48 pm »

Actually, the date code could be almost anywhere.  Hidden up under the loading rod.  Hidden under the Trigger Guard.  Hidden on the sides of the Trigger Guard.  No where.  I have seen more than one or two that escaped the factory with NO date code at all.  Like an Easter Egg Hunt.  Other than your curiosity .... does it really matter??  Parts and dimensions haven't changed in forever.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  STORM (Moderators: RRio, Major 2)  |  Topic: Cimarron Dates of Manufacture « previous next »
Jump to: