Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2017, 10:28:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  CAS City Classifieds  |  Topic: Leech & Rigdon made by Gregorelli & Uberti...Perfect Condition 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Leech & Rigdon made by Gregorelli & Uberti...Perfect Condition  (Read 149 times)
aklusman
Citizen

« on: November 01, 2017, 07:49:41 pm »

Leech & Rigdon made by Gregorelli & Uberti...Perfect Condition

I just picked this up in trade from a guy who said it was a Pietta.  It has no import markings, no caliber statement, no black powder only, etc...It says Navy Arms Co, made in Italy, and G.U. in italics.  Not a spot of rust, case hardened steel frame, minor bit of bluing coming off the tip of the barrel.

More Information
LonesomePigeon
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 08:53:54 pm »

I don't see a price. Did you mean to post in the classifieds? I'm not really in the market but the GU guns interest me. I have a GU 1851 Navy with markings just like yours, no proofs, no warnings, ect. The barrel has a very fast twist, about 1 turn in 8 inches. Later GU's with proofmarks, ect. had a slower twist, I think about 1 in 16. Do you know the approximate twist on your L&R?
Professor Marvel
purveyor of useless items to the gentry
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

life is too short to waste on stupid

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 09:31:31 pm »

My Dear Aklusman -

since this is your first post on our fair virtual city, why don't you drop on over o the Greetings!  page and introduce yourself.

here:
http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/board,64.0.html

yhs
prof marvel

Professor Marvel's Traveling Apothecary and Fortune Telling Emporium
Purveyor of Patent Remedies, Snake Oil, Cleaning Supplies, Dry Goods, and Picture Postcards
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  CAS City Classifieds  |  Topic: Leech & Rigdon made by Gregorelli & Uberti...Perfect Condition « previous next »
Jump to: