Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2017, 07:04:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  USFA CSS (Moderator: Capt. John Fitzgerald)  |  Topic: 59XXX serial number question 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 59XXX serial number question  (Read 260 times)
mike454
Citizen

« on: October 20, 2017, 06:47:08 pm »

All of my USFA experience has been with USFA premium, Rodeo and Double eagle of US manufacture. I came across this gun that would appear to be of US manufacture. I called the dealer and it has the conical firing pin. markings suggest US build as does the hammer. my best guess is that is started as a gunslinger that was polished, engraved and refinished. Any thoughts? Thanks.
http://www.gunsinternational.com/guns-for-sale-online/revolvers/usfa-pistols-revolvers/united-states-firearms-single-action-engraved-by-brian-powley-cal-45-lc-usfa-4-3-4-inch-saa-sold.cfm?gun_id=100932682
Buckaroo Lou
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 10:26:42 pm »

I certainly am no expert, but that is great looking, and it has all the features of what I believe to be an all USA parts USFA single action revolver. I have no idea which model it originally may have been but it certainly is an awesome looking firearm now.

A man's true measure is found not in what he says but in what he does.
markg44
Active citizen

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 08:00:04 am »

It sure sold quick , somebody liked it....
Buckaroo Lou
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 12:09:29 pm »

I have never had the privilege of owning an engraved firearm much less a fully engraved. They are just always out of my price range. If I had the ability I would be proud to own one, or two, or three, or....

A man's true measure is found not in what he says but in what he does.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  USFA CSS (Moderator: Capt. John Fitzgerald)  |  Topic: 59XXX serial number question « previous next »
Jump to: