Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 04:44:03 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  CAS City Classifieds  |  Topic: Wm Parkhurst SxS 12 gauge wall hanger w/hammers 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wm Parkhurst SxS 12 gauge wall hanger w/hammers  (Read 80 times)
grey ghost 99
Citizen

« on: October 18, 2017, 05:03:31 pm »

Wm Parkhurst SxS 12 gauge wall hanger w/hammers

looking to dress up a fireplace or den, this is the gun for you.  long barrels for that classic look and a good patina all over.  left hammer has been modified years ago to be repaired, matches patina so it looks old.  both hammers cock and release
right side firing pin is stuck. 
barrels are loose and it is a laminate steel set of barrels so I wouldn't try and make it shoot but it is neat to hang.

I will ship for free to anyone who can send proof of age and lives in a state where it can be received through the mail, postal money order or Wal-Mart money order before it ships.  from all records this is pre 1899
No western union or pay pal, I don't support pay pal and western union results in a charge to my bank which I have to pay to cash them.
I would be more than happy to email pics, they keep showing an error every time I try to

More Information
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  CAS City Classifieds  |  Topic: Wm Parkhurst SxS 12 gauge wall hanger w/hammers « previous next »
Jump to: