Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 01:10:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  USFA CSS (Moderator: Capt. John Fitzgerald)  |  Topic: Change hammers to case color 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Change hammers to case color  (Read 300 times)
russ1943
Active citizen

« on: August 26, 2017, 06:04:12 pm »

I have 2 US made SAA NIB, 7.5" 44-40, with polished hammers. I live by Classic Guns in Crete IL  which will case color the hammers for $50 each, which is very reasonable. I your opinion would this decrease the value of the guns.  One has a bare code label on the black box with SN written on the sleeve, the other has no barcode label on the black box but the SN and information is written on the sleeve.  Thanks   
Pettifogger
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 07:26:36 pm »

If you are going to shoot them it won't make any difference.  As soon as the first round goes down range whatever collector value they may have had is largely gone.  Guns are made for enjoyment by YOU not someone down-the-road.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  USFA CSS (Moderator: Capt. John Fitzgerald)  |  Topic: Change hammers to case color « previous next »
Jump to: