Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2017, 12:06:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  1860 Henry (Moderators: Flint, Major 2)  |  Topic: Proud member of the International Multiple Henry Owners Association 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Proud member of the International Multiple Henry Owners Association  (Read 222 times)
OD#3
Top Active Citizen

« on: August 24, 2017, 08:30:36 pm »

This post is overdue.  Thanks to Major 2, the Coffinmaker, and the lackluster interest in the iron-framed Henry I once had for sale here, I am now an official card-carrying member of this exclusive club.  I received my official decal from Coffinmaker last week.  Incidentally, I received two more inquiries asking for photos of my Iron-framed Henry well after I posted here that it was permanently withdrawn from any future consideration for sale.  I'd have eventually regretted getting rid of this Uberti, so I think I dodged a "seller's remorse" bullet on that one (on a side note, since there's no official "International Multiple .45 Colt Revolver Owner's Association", inquiries are welcome on the Blackhawk I posted in the classifieds).

At the risk of assuring any potential burglar that his efforts would be that much more worthwhile, I've decided to affix this prestigious presentation on the door of my gunsafe.  Thanks, fellas for inducting me into this fine association.

Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 01:33:58 am »

Grin  you are most welcome
Coffinmaker
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 01:39:19 pm »

ABSOLUTELY!!  (stolen famous movie line)
Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 03:40:09 pm »

Remember there is no " I " in association...it's WE   ( and if you look closely, you'll see that ... DoH ! )

" We few, we happy few, we band of brothers"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  1860 Henry (Moderators: Flint, Major 2)  |  Topic: Proud member of the International Multiple Henry Owners Association « previous next »
Jump to: