Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 09:11:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The Winchester Model 1876 (Moderator: Grizzly Adams)  |  Topic: Shooting the Breeze ! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Shooting the Breeze !  (Read 1768 times)
dusty texian
Chief Scout Wehmeyer Ranch's.
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

Dusty Texian

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2017, 07:37:36 am »

Every once in a while during the day's filled with demolition / getting construction bid's/ dealing with adjusters , and looter's ! I stop and think about better times to come. Should be able to get away for a few days and head out to the country and check on the old place where nothing more exciting than a coyote in the barn or a coon in the garbage a big buck standing stout with his just out of velvet rack staring at you almost defiantly. Thats my Happy place  !  Where things are still normal .Hope Y'all have a good day .,,,,DT
pinto beans
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2017, 06:28:09 pm »

Hope your days continue to improve Mr. Dusty.  It seems hard times have visited lots of good folks this year.  Got you and the good folks of Texas in prayers.  Keep at it and make a little time to burn some powder!!

Pinto Beans
Baltimore Ed
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2017, 06:39:28 pm »

I'm very much afraid that those folks in Texas, Florida and all those little Caribbean island are not going to be in a happy place for a long time.

"Give'em hell, Pike"
dusty texian
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

Dusty Texian

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2017, 06:19:33 am »

One thing i see in the forecast is that i get to shoot my big 50 cal . 76 today just for the fun of it ." Gotta" have a bit of fun in life ! ,,,DT
Blackpowder Burn
Top Active Citizen

Smoke & Lightning

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2017, 05:50:38 pm »

Good on ya' Dusty, you deserve a little time to make smoke!

While it's not a '76, I'll be making some smoke at the TSRA regional tomorrow.  They send me out on the stage first to fog the mosquitos!  Grin

SUBLYME AND HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT
Learned Brother at Armes
dusty texian
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

Dusty Texian

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2017, 06:42:59 pm »

Blackpowder Burn . it was a kind of stress relief , poping off a few . 10/4 on the Skeeter fog ! Works on some non BP shooters also  ,,,DT
Blackpowder Burn
Top Active Citizen

Smoke & Lightning

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2017, 10:02:46 pm »

Dang, between the "skeeters" and the "love bugs" not even BP fazed them!  I've never seen such an infestation as we have this year.  All we had to do for lunch was to suck in a deep breath and chew!   Shocked Guess it's all due to all the water remaining from ole Harvey.

On a lighter note, I did shoot a clean match at the TSRA regional.  And it was still and humid enough to make lots of good smoke!  Grin

SUBLYME AND HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT
Learned Brother at Armes
dusty texian
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

Dusty Texian

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2017, 09:00:22 am »

S/E Texas (Gotta be tuff to live by the gulf! )Good Shooting   ,,,DT
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The Winchester Model 1876 (Moderator: Grizzly Adams)  |  Topic: Shooting the Breeze ! « previous next »
Jump to: