Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 12:12:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  1860 Henry (Moderators: Flint, Major 2)  |  Topic: My 1860 Henry Iron Frame is NOT for sale 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My 1860 Henry Iron Frame is NOT for sale  (Read 470 times)
OD#3
Top Active Citizen

« on: July 26, 2017, 09:09:28 pm »

I very much appreciate the interest and inquiries about my recently withdrawn Uberti 1860 Iron-framed Henry.  For the record, it is no longer for sale (except to Coffinmaker, should his sock drawer ever turn green).
Coffinmaker
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 11:52:22 am »

Yea Hurray Hurrah Yippiee and all that rot.   Cheesy

Let it be henceforth known that OD#3 is a genuine card carrying member of the Multiple Henry Owners Association and is entitled to all rights and privileges inclusive thereof.  Until my Sock Drawer Recovers.  Donations are accepted.  Shocked

You all know, a 45 Colt Henry will run an entire Three Day Match completely WITHOUT any attention >>>>> Right???  With just teeny tiny bit of attention (Annealing the krap out) to your cases prior to loading ......... PRESTO CHANGE 0 ....... ZERO Blow-By.  A situation brought to you by the persistent and welcome pushing and prodding of himself .. the One .. the Only .. OD#3.   Cool

Purely unsolicited testimonial ..... neither bought nor paid for by Sir OD#3

Coffinmaker
Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 12:57:34 pm »

Here's your sign

* Henry Asso..jpg (121.41 KB, 769x600 - viewed 44 times.)
Mike
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 12:51:16 am »

I only have three does that count, all 44 WC  Grin

Buffalochip
wildman1
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 04:16:56 am »

I saw one of those Iron framed Henrys in a Cabelas store a couple weeks ago. They had it labeled as a "66". When I told em what it was they told me I was full of crap. I know that but it was still an Iron framed Henry. Had it for a little under $1000. Brandy new.
wM1

WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.
Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 04:46:52 am »

I saw one of those Iron framed Henrys in a Cabelas store a couple weeks ago. They had it labeled as a "66". When I told em what it was they told me I was full of crap. I know that but it was still an Iron framed Henry. Had it for a little under $1000. Brandy new.
wM1

Gotta love ....the irredeemably STUPID  Roll Eyes

Yeah Mike...."if" they are all Henry's ....  you can not be improved   Grin
Mike
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 11:51:16 pm »

Yeah Mike...."if" they are all Henry's ....  you can not be improved   Grin
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Buffalochip
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  1860 Henry (Moderators: Flint, Major 2)  |  Topic: My 1860 Henry Iron Frame is NOT for sale « previous next »
Jump to: