Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2017, 11:07:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  CAS City Classifieds  |  Topic: 43 Egyptian Rolling block 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 43 Egyptian Rolling block  (Read 359 times)
grey ghost 99
Citizen

« on: July 18, 2017, 03:51:50 pm »

43 Egyptian Rolling block

I have a original egyptian rolling block that I came to the realization I will never do anything with.  I always wanted to make a sporter out of it for my wife but with her health it just is not meant to be.  The barrel is a sewer pipe like most of these are, but stock is a badly fitted replacement put on by the last guy(NOT ME) but the for stock is original and appears in good shape.  rear sight is there, trigger, mainspring, hammer, block and all is there,
I will ship for 15 dollars to anyone who can send proof of age and lives in a state where it can be received through the mail, postal money order before it ships
I would be more than happy to email pictures to any interested parties, just bare with my work schedule because I work some odd hours, when it comes to shipping my wife can ship it within a work day of payment clearing.

More Information
1860Henry
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 06:51:21 pm »

Do you still have your .43 Egyptian rolling block for sale?

Thank you,

Chris

cquattlebaum@outlook.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  CAS City Classifieds  |  Topic: 43 Egyptian Rolling block « previous next »
Jump to: