Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 16, 2018, 06:47:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The Barracks  |  Upcoming Musters (Moderator: Pitspitr)  |  Topic: 2018 Division of Iowa 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2018 Division of Iowa  (Read 144 times)
Sam Perfye
Top Active Citizen

Al Weaver

« on: August 01, 2018, 05:04:36 am »

Gentlemen, the Div. of Ia. muster will be held on 29-30 Sept. at the Goddard range in Colfax. We are going to try something different this year, the main match will be on Sun. as in the past, but the range will be open at noon on Sat. for the precision stage and side matches. This should allow those traveling to get an earlier start home on Sun. As before this is a no miss match. Round count is approx. 75 rifle and 30 pistol.

Raise the Black Flag and ride hard boys, Our cause is just and our enemies our many.
Drydock
MA1 USN ret. GAF #19, Colonel, Chief of Staff. BC, CC, SoM. SASS 1248 Life
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 05:41:48 pm »

One of my favorites, I'll be all Argentine weapons this year.

Civilize them with a Krag . . .
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 07:10:54 pm »

Micah and I should be there.

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
Quick Fire
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 07:40:02 pm »

Damn, I wish you would change the date. I'm probably going to still be in Wyoming elk hunting in

QuickFire                                                                           NCOWS#1717                                                                    SASS#32550                                                                     GRAND ARMY of the FRONTIER                                             Darksider for life
Sam Perfye
Top Active Citizen

Al Weaver

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2018, 12:05:44 pm »

Quickfire , I understand the dilemma, unfortunately we had the chance to lock in our dates for the future after last years match. We were offered the week-end closet to Oct. 1 every year as long as we wanted it. The chance to get out of the heat was to good to pass up. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Al

Raise the Black Flag and ride hard boys, Our cause is just and our enemies our many.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The Barracks  |  Upcoming Musters (Moderator: Pitspitr)  |  Topic: 2018 Division of Iowa « previous next »
Jump to: