Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 25, 2017, 04:38:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: Photobucket took away my pics from my CAS City posts 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Photobucket took away my pics from my CAS City posts  (Read 489 times)
Tuolumne Lawman
CAS-L Ghost Rider
Top Active Citizen

Grass Valley, CA in the Sierra Nevada Mountains

« on: June 30, 2017, 03:18:15 pm »

ANyone else have this happen?  They want $400 a year for me to be able to share my pics with you.  They are already jammed up with pop up and full page ads that advertisers pay for.  Greed.... Undecided

TUOLUMNE LAWMAN
CO. F, 12th Illinois Cavalry  SASS # 6127 Life * Spencer Shooting Society #43 * Motherlode Shootist Society #1 * River City Regulators
Capt Quirk
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 03:29:10 pm »

Yep. About the first 3 years of our homestead adventure are gone. I contacted their support, and they say they can see them. Fat lot of good it does me, when all I see are maybe 3 pictures. And they still send me spam, trying to sell me mugs and calendars with my pictures on them.

Abilene
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 03:36:35 pm »

That is a bummer.  Many folks have used Photobucket, so a lot of threads on a lot of discussion sites will suddenly be missing a lot of pics.  Someone on another site mentioned switching to Google for hosting the pics.

I've never used a hosting site.  For years I've had my own website, hosted by Yahoo.  Costs me about $13 per month, gigabytes worth of storage, very fast, no ads.

Scattered Thumbs
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 03:58:28 pm »

That is why I always upload from my computer.

S***w photobucket.  Roll Eyes
Abilene
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 03:59:49 pm »

Except that a lot of sites won't let you do that and it needs to be hosted on the web.

Scattered Thumbs
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »

Except that a lot of sites won't let you do that and it needs to be hosted on the web.
Well, those that don't ( not the case of this one) don't get no pictures from me. Grin
Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2017, 05:47:40 pm »

Exactly !
Tuolumne Lawman
CAS-L Ghost Rider
Top Active Citizen

Grass Valley, CA in the Sierra Nevada Mountains

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2017, 11:02:36 pm »

Now they won't let me in to see my pictures, apparently until I sign up for a pay service. They won't even let me log in!   I have 10 years of pictures there.  Any important ones I have in my computer, so they can bight my @zz! Tongue

TUOLUMNE LAWMAN
CO. F, 12th Illinois Cavalry  SASS # 6127 Life * Spencer Shooting Society #43 * Motherlode Shootist Society #1 * River City Regulators
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: Photobucket took away my pics from my CAS City posts « previous next »
Jump to: