Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2017, 05:32:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: There are June bugs in my coffee again this year too 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: There are June bugs in my coffee again this year too  (Read 8947 times)
Capt Quirk
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #150 on: June 30, 2017, 08:23:42 am »

Field trip was a successful scout.
I drove over to Auburndale, Fl. to Precision Machine Inc. to view the operation of a CNC router.
Toured their showroom with attention to this unit. Dealer took us to a local BBQ ....wondrous Brisket 

I have another Manufacturer's make to evaluate , in Orange Co. Calif.  I'll be checking that one out in Aug.
These are serious money and major production up grade so I'm taking a well informed customer approach.
However, I was truly impressed by this Anderson machine.

That is serious machinery! Can I ask, what it is you would be doing with it?

Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #151 on: June 30, 2017, 08:55:27 am »

Custom Trade Show Exhibits
The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

These are some of my...Friends

« Reply #152 on: June 30, 2017, 04:22:31 pm »

Afternoon all.

Payday has arrived!  I had a lot of overtime this month, so I'm pretty happy with this particular go-around.  I went to the city for the bank, then went and grabbed some shooting stuff.   I finally tracked down a box of Remington 7.5 primers and some Sierra 68gr HPBT in .224, so now I can start loading for my 223.  I'm going to stretch that son-of-a-gun out to 700 yards this month.  Roll Eyes

But, not before I get over whatever it is I seem to have gotten in the past 24 hours.  Mainly headache and sour stomach, but it seems to be getting worse.  Undecided  Hopefully it clears up before the 4th. 

--TK

"James shook his head and twirled his Colt into it's holster with a smile.  There was some coffee left in the pot, so he poured it in his cup and leaned against the wall by the door.  The sun was setting in the distance, creating a beautiful sunset. 
   “Texas has better sunsets.”  He heard Terri say next to him.  He turned to face her.
   “Of course it does.  But we gotta get what we can in the mean time.” He said with a lopsided grin.  She smiled back and pulled her Colt, stuffing the barrel into his belly.
   “Yer' getting slow.  Better work on that.”  She said and walked back into the house with the empty coffee pot. 
   “We saw that, y' know.”  Clint Rounds said laughing.   James turned red and tried to hide his embarrassment."   Excerpt fromTHE FLOPPY HAT FROM TEXAS," being written by yours truly.

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?
Capt Quirk
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #153 on: June 30, 2017, 08:15:14 pm »

But, not before I get over whatever it is I seem to have gotten in the past 24 hours.  Mainly headache and sour stomach, but it seems to be getting worse.  Undecided  Hopefully it clears up before the 4th. 

--TK
And this is how the Zombiepocolypse starts. Say hello to Patient Zero  Shocked

Baltimore Ed
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #154 on: June 30, 2017, 09:03:58 pm »

Thank goodness I just cranked out 100 more .45 acps.

"Give'em hell, Pike"
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #155 on: June 30, 2017, 11:02:12 pm »

Afternoon all.

Payday has arrived!  I had a lot of overtime this month, so I'm pretty happy with this particular go-around.  I went to the city for the bank, then went and grabbed some shooting stuff.   I finally tracked down a box of Remington 7.5 primers and some Sierra 68gr HPBT in .224, so now I can start loading for my 223.  I'm going to stretch that son-of-a-gun out to 700 yards this month.  Roll Eyes

--TK

Probally just drank too much Folgers.   Grin

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: There are June bugs in my coffee again this year too « previous next »
Jump to: