Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 04:43:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  Colt Firearms (Moderator: St. George)  |  Topic: Hi! New here, and to Cap&Ball pistols. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi! New here, and to Cap&Ball pistols.  (Read 3485 times)
LonesomePigeon
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2017, 09:29:06 am »

If you are interested in replica revolver history these are a couple good sites:

http://rprca.tripod.com/WorldsLargestRevolverCollection.htm

http://www.1960nma.org/
Capt Quirk
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2017, 07:58:27 pm »

Thank you sir, that is a lot to digest. It also gives me a leg up on getting an answer.

G Bulldog Grainisland III
Active citizen

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2017, 12:14:05 am »

......... While carefully protecting your wallet, back slowly out the door and back to the sidewalk.  Turn carefully up or down the street,  then RUN!!

Now, that is a great piece of general advise! With your permission Sir, I'm might just tape that next to my ebay screen Smiley

-Bulldog
Capt Quirk
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2017, 07:26:50 am »

Now, that is a great piece of general advise! With your permission Sir, I'm might just tape that next to my ebay screen Smiley

-Bulldog
EBay sure brings out the suckers, don't it?  At some point the Auction gets personal, and you GOT to have THAT item. I hate auctions!

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  Colt Firearms (Moderator: St. George)  |  Topic: Hi! New here, and to Cap&Ball pistols. « previous next »
Jump to: