Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 07:18:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The Winchester Model 1892 (Moderator: Isom)  |  Topic: Hickok45 92 Winchester review 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hickok45 92 Winchester review  (Read 258 times)
Capt. John Fitzgerald
Top Active Citizen

« on: May 10, 2017, 05:37:36 pm »

Greetings All,
Moderator of the USFA board here, but a lifelong admirer of the 92 Winchester.  Quite possibly the smoothest, strongest lever action ever made (despite caliber restrictions).
I am the proud owner of a 32-20 '92 that was manufactured in 1905.  Belonged to my grandfather, who gave it to my father, who gave it to me some 60 years ago (my God, I am getting old!!!).  I have had it restored.  CCH receiver, lever, butt plate, fore end cap, & presentation grade walnut wood stock & fore end.  Before you gasp and say, "Oh my God, what did he do?," let me assure you that this gun was once restored many year ago (re-blued when I was a teenager) and will (hopefully) never leave the family.
But back to the subject at hand...
Here is a YouTube review from one of my favorite YouTube reviewers, Hickok45.  Hope you enjoy it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WnP9r733Lg
Capt. John Fitzgerald - USFA CSS Forum moderator

You can't change the wind, but you can always change your sails.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The Winchester Model 1892 (Moderator: Isom)  |  Topic: Hickok45 92 Winchester review « previous next »
Jump to: