Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 21, 2017, 02:33:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: They call me El Malo cause I uzed ta be Bad . 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: They call me El Malo cause I uzed ta be Bad .  (Read 3048 times)
Arley
Citizen

« on: May 01, 2017, 12:52:20 pm »

I just rode into town and I ain't lookin for trouble . But I will back down from it should need be . I go by El Malo  ( The Bad ) I came from Phoenix AZ. down South as it were . Don't have no trouble following me and my Wife Rosie we are looking for a place to stay for awhile and it looks nice here . I reload my own boollets and like to shoot at targets only nowa days  I make my own leather goods , holsters and such and my knives are sharp. Never know when something needs skinnin'.. Shocked
I shoot a Cimmaron 38spl  357 with a 7 1/2 in. hex barrel . Got some purdy Ivory ( Fake ) handles on 'em right now , but I am working on makin. my own .

Well that's enough jawin for now . I'm a man of few words but I do speak my mind .
Jake C
Department of the Atlantic, GAF # 834
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 02:23:52 pm »

Howdy and welcome! Lots of good folks around here.

Win with ability, not with numbers.- Alexander Suvorov, Russian Field Marshal, 1729-1800
ol coot
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 07:30:00 am »

Welcome, Pull up a log and have a cup of coffee. Smiley

My Lord is my shepard, my bible is my guide, my horse is my partner, my colt's on my side.  
RGA#684
RAT#514
Storm#370
SASS#46209
Abilene
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 03:15:34 pm »

Here is some background on the handle "El Malo".

One of the first guys involved with Cowboy Action Shooting in Texas was a guy with the alias El Malo.  When the Travis County Regulators had to move their range in the late '90's, El Malo formed the Tejas Caballeros, which after several forced moves still exists.

El Malo then suddenly changed his alias to Juan Seguin (maybe 10 years ago??), who was a famous figure in Texas history.  But about this time he also became inactive in CAS.  He is still around and talks of getting back to shooting, but has not as of yet as far as I know. 

When I look up the SASS Alias list, there is an El Malo.  I don't know if that is you, or the "original" El Malo who got his alias back, or someone else entirely.  I always thought it was a great alias.

Welcome.

Arley
Citizen

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 04:02:17 pm »

Here is some background on the handle "El Malo".

So should I not be using this ? Huh  It is also the name on the Cimarron pistol that I bought . My Wife is Hispanic and is BAD  Grin

Arley AKA El Malo

One of the first guys involved with Cowboy Action Shooting in Texas was a guy with the alias El Malo.  When the Travis County Regulators had to move their range in the late '90's, El Malo formed the Tejas Caballeros, which after several forced moves still exists.

El Malo then suddenly changed his alias to Juan Seguin (maybe 10 years ago??), who was a famous figure in Texas history.  But about this time he also became inactive in CAS.  He is still around and talks of getting back to shooting, but has not as of yet as far as I know.  

When I look up the SASS Alias list, there is an El Malo.  I don't know if that is you, or the "original" El Malo who got his alias back, or someone else entirely.  I always thought it was a great alias.

Welcome.
Blackjack Charlie
Active citizen

BADGES!!!!! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 05:32:57 pm »

Welcome

Blackjack Charlie
NCOWS #3785m
STORM 433
Johnson County Rangers Webmaster
http://www.jcrangers.org/

A proud member of Open Top Productions
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC1giK15YACmSiF93l-kiS3Q
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel
Abilene
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 05:03:27 pm »

El Malo,
I'd say feel free to use it.  Whoever has the SASS alias El Malo, whether it is the original guy I knew or somebody new, they don't post here.  It's like "Judge Roy Bean", who is SASS #1, but he doesn't post here and there is some other guy here who uses that handle.  If you join SASS, then of course you will have to pick something else as your official SASS alias.  But joining SASS is not a requirement for shooting local matches.  You only have to be a member to shoot a state level or higher match.

Arley
Citizen

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 07:05:46 pm »

Thanks Abilene . Good to know there won't be a hit out on me  Cool
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: They call me El Malo cause I uzed ta be Bad . « previous next »
Jump to: