Author Topic: Made myself a Bull Durham tobacco pouch  (Read 9752 times)

Offline Ben Beam

• SASS Affiliated Merchant (#105892)
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Ben Beam & Co. -- Old West Ephemera
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Made myself a Bull Durham tobacco pouch
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2017, 10:44:09 AM »
Thanks! And check back often, as I'm currently adding new items every few days. I have a small backlog of items I need to finish cleaning up and then photographing.

As a note, I'm fully aware that pretty much everyone here knows more than me about all of this stuff. I'm always open to feedback if anyone has any suggestions (Forty Rod and txchuckcook have both already given valuable and greatly appreciated suggestions). Plus if there's anything people want I don't currently have, let me know. One thing that is coming is labels for ammo boxes. I've been amassing original labels from various brands and re-creating them in such a way that someone will be able to choose a size that works for the box they have and it can be resized without any distortion. Best of all, you'll be able to choose any caliber and have all of the imagery be correct (boy did that take some research and work!). It may be a couple weeks before those go live.
Ben Beam & Co. -- Bringing You a New Old West -- Reproduction Old West Ephemera for re-enactors, living historians, set dressing, chuckwagons, props, or just for fun!
http://www.BenBeam.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com