Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 17, 2017, 06:59:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  1860 Henry (Moderators: Flint, Major 2)  |  Topic: As seen at a Wichita Collectors Show 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: As seen at a Wichita Collectors Show  (Read 666 times)
Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« on: March 19, 2017, 05:28:27 pm »

Treebeard saw and photoed this pair the Henry & the 66 at a Wichita collectors show last weekend.

thanks Steve

* IMG_0942.JPG (121.12 KB, 640x640 - viewed 102 times.)
Abilene
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 05:36:58 pm »

Geez, haven't those collectors ever heard of Flitz?

Grin

treebeard
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 05:59:10 pm »

Thanks  Major2 for posting this for me.  This was the best display of the show as there were some interesting 1st gen colts etc. should have taken more pictures. Show was smaller than in past due to the club losing it's larger venue.
The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

These are some of my...Friends

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 09:30:21 pm »

Last gun show I went to (Anderson, California)  had some original Sharps '54s.  At the low price of $5800 a piece.  Shocked  I just got a hotdog instead.

--TK

"James shook his head and twirled his Colt into it's holster with a smile.  There was some coffee left in the pot, so he poured it in his cup and leaned against the wall by the door.  The sun was setting in the distance, creating a beautiful sunset. 
   “Texas has better sunsets.”  He heard Terri say next to him.  He turned to face her.
   “Of course it does.  But we gotta get what we can in the mean time.” He said with a lopsided grin.  She smiled back and pulled her Colt, stuffing the barrel into his belly.
   “Yer' getting slow.  Better work on that.”  She said and walked back into the house with the empty coffee pot. 
   “We saw that, y' know.”  Clint Rounds said laughing.   James turned red and tried to hide his embarrassment."   Excerpt fromTHE FLOPPY HAT FROM TEXAS," being written by yours truly.

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?
Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 05:41:26 am »

Last show I attended, (Melbourne , Fl. ) had a reasonable $5 gate ....I passed on the $6 hotdog though  Wink

Prices were indeed for the tourists too..... saw MSRP on most new black & op's stuff, and no real cool stuff like the photo above.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  1860 Henry (Moderators: Flint, Major 2)  |  Topic: As seen at a Wichita Collectors Show « previous next »
Jump to: