Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 09:57:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  BROW (Moderator: Delmonico)  |  Topic: Multi-lube goove with Saeco size dies? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Multi-lube goove with Saeco size dies?  (Read 720 times)
Yakima Red
NCOWS
Very Active Citizen

« on: March 15, 2017, 03:54:22 pm »

Anyone using the Saeco lubrisizer with multi-lube groove bullets? I notice the dies have only a single hole. How does it work for you? Looking to change my set-up with my Postell bullets for my Sharps.

Director, Colters Hell Justice Committee WSAS
V-P Wyoming Single Action Shooters
SASS, NCOWS (Wood River Horse Thieves)
NRA Life Endowment, 2008 NRA Wyoming volunteer of the year. Buffalo Bill Friends of NRA
"Let us then...under God, trust our cause to our swords. ~Samuel Adams
Blackpowder Burn
Top Active Citizen

Smoke & Lightning

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 07:10:20 am »

FWIW, I use the Star Lubrisizer (www.magmaengineering.com).  You can't beat it for speed and ease of use. Each die is customized for the number of lube grooves and spacing.

SUBLYME AND HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT
Learned Brother at Armes
reloader4410
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 08:23:19 am »

No problem, I lube a Ideal gov. bullet in my Saeco with no issues, I shoot as cast. Hope this helps & happy trails.
kwilliams1876
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 01:55:27 pm »

the saeco style i have not worked with, that said i have drill additional holes in lyman dies in yrs past to get the lube to flow where needed. a carbide drill bit set up in a mill or stout drill press will do it. follow with a little emory inside. it works!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  BROW (Moderator: Delmonico)  |  Topic: Multi-lube goove with Saeco size dies? « previous next »
Jump to: