Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 17, 2017, 09:48:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Cas City - Site Support & Comments  |  Topic: uberti 3rd model dragoon/stock 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: uberti 3rd model dragoon/stock  (Read 705 times)
echoe
Citizen

« on: February 08, 2017, 05:40:58 pm »

I have been looking for a Uberti 3rd model Dragoon cut for a shoulder stock along with the stock itself.
I've looked at a ton of sites and talked to the local dealers but no one has been able to point me in the right direction. Found a 3rd mod. cut for stock on Buffalo F/A. No stock though. I would SERIOUSLY appreciate some help with this. Haven't shot since 1982. Things have changed a lot.
anyway, thx

tc
LonesomePigeon
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 03:23:03 pm »

Dixie Gun Works has the gun listed on sale so I would think they're in stock. I don't know of anybody who sells the shoulder stock accessory.  Never even heard of one existing, not Uberti ones anyway, and I kinda doubt they ever made any. Armi San Marco made some 3rd Dragoon's cut for stock and they made the stock too, in both brass and blued steel. ASM is out of business and the stocks are very rare but the guns show up more often. Here is the link to DGW Uberti 3rd Dragoon, Military Model, cut for stock.
http://www.dixiegunworks.com/product_info.php?cPath=701_709_712&products_id=1036

PS - DGW does sell a stock for 1860 Army/1851 Navy, it might be modified to fit a Dragoon, not sure.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Cas City - Site Support & Comments  |  Topic: uberti 3rd model dragoon/stock « previous next »
Jump to: