Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2017, 01:48:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  Colt SAA Clones (Moderators: RRio, Gen Lew Wallace, Hoof Hearted)  |  Topic: New Colt SAA clone manufacturer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Colt SAA clone manufacturer  (Read 5790 times)
Coffinmaker
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2017, 11:21:52 am »

Major 2,

At best, I've heard some rustling in the bushes and some faint movement of the under-growth.  I have not seen any live examples of the critter.  It's rumored Big Foot may have one on test.  It remains as illusive as the fabled Unicorn.

And at a market exchange ratio of 3 for one (Three GW II for ONE of those) I think smart money is on the Pietta.  The rumored "Standard" offering is on "maybe" offer for stupid money.

Coffinmaker
LonesomePigeon
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2017, 08:43:31 pm »

They said at SHOT Show they hope to have them available by November of 2017 so they aren't behind schedule yet. The gun that is on their website now is different than the one that was up a couple months ago. It seems to have a 3 digit serial number too.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  Colt SAA Clones (Moderators: RRio, Gen Lew Wallace, Hoof Hearted)  |  Topic: New Colt SAA clone manufacturer « previous next »
Jump to: