Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2017, 12:27:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  The Shootin' Range (Moderator: Marshal Halloway)  |  Topic: Cimarron 1892s Disappeared 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cimarron 1892s Disappeared  (Read 2179 times)
Indy Joe
Citizen

« on: January 18, 2017, 03:03:36 pm »

What happened to Cimarron 1892s?  Anyone know why Cimarron no-longer handles Winchester 1892 clones?
Jake C
Department of the Atlantic, GAF # 834
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 03:09:17 pm »

Not sure, but I noticed that a while back too. Abilene might know.

Win with ability, not with numbers.- Alexander Suvorov, Russian Field Marshal, 1729-1800
Abilene
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 10:12:12 pm »

Well, I'm not sure exactly what Cimarron is carrying, but I know that it will include a big loop carbine they are calling the "Cogburn".  (Mike Harvey loves to name guns).  Probably a couple of other models, maybe a 20" short rifle and regular carbine, but I'd have to look at my  new 2017 price list which is at the Shot Show booth and I'm at the hotel.  If I can remember I'll look and update later.  I noticed (as did you, I'm sure) that their website doesn't list '92's now, although the picture on the "Repeating Rifles" page does have a picture of a '92 below the '66 and '73.

Cimarron's '92 is made by Chiappa, and used to be imported by some other outfits but I'm not sure who does right now.

Abilene
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 11:09:49 pm »

Sorry for the delay.  The only '92 models I see listed right now is a 20" carbine and 20" short rifle, both in 45LC.  Plus as I mentioned, they plan to have the big loop carbine.  Kind of bare bones selection, but those are the ones that sold the best when they carried a lot of models.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  The Shootin' Range (Moderator: Marshal Halloway)  |  Topic: Cimarron 1892s Disappeared « previous next »
Jump to: