Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 17, 2017, 12:27:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: I don't rent pigs. . . 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I don't rent pigs. . .  (Read 343 times)
KyTexian
NCOWS
Citizen

« on: January 18, 2017, 03:22:20 pm »

How do to everyone! 

"Wild Ben" Van Dorn, NCOWS member #3783.  Part-time cowhand, part-time saddle-tramp, full-time biped of pandemonium and frequently seen in the company of the no-good card sharp Blackjack Charlie mentioned in a prior thread. 

Took a hiatus from the hobby for about the last fifteen years while running around the high desert of the Southwest and California, and it's nice to get back!  When I originally shot, it was SASS at Hooten Old Town, KY.   After moving back from California and learning about NCOWS, I had to dig out my duds and saddle up again!  I'm a lifetime shooter and member of the Dark Side, and a dyed-in-the-wool warthog, I also produce historically-themed shooting videos and promos, when Blackjack Charlie isn't trying to bushwhack me.

Hope to meet some folks on here in March at the Convention.  I'll be the tall feller wearing a camera; don't be shy!

Dios bendiga y mantener la pólvora seca,

Wild Ben

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1giK15YACmSiF93l-kiS3Q/

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: I don't rent pigs. . . « previous next »
Jump to: