Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 08:12:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: Mysterious stranger here to say.... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mysterious stranger here to say....  (Read 3285 times)
Blackjack Charlie
Active citizen

BADGES!!!!! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES

« on: January 09, 2017, 08:43:07 pm »

Howdy... Grin Grin Grin
Just rode into the forum and wanted to introduce myself.  I'm new to CAS shooting (...see maw I can hit the broadside of a barn...) and "competed" in my first year with the Johnson County Rangers this past year  Wink.  This forum and YouTube has been a great knowledge base for me as a new shooter and hope one day I'll be able to impart some wisdom and "experiences" as the rest of y'all.  As I brothers only recently saw the light and have crossed over to the dark side.

Oh by the way me and my pard KyTexican (the always gracious Wild Ben) have been dabbling in the mysteries world of moving pictures.   He did an awesome job and I'm not being partial even though I only got to play a small part as the villain to our hero.  Grin If you have a chance check out the first public service announcement with hopefully many more to follow. It's a message to all young lads out there who receives texts at the most inopportune times. 

https://youtu.be/LXzL7_GXVso

Keep your powder dry and your aim straight.

Blackjack Charlie
NCOWS #3785m
STORM 433
Johnson County Rangers Webmaster
http://www.jcrangers.org/

A proud member of Open Top Productions
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC1giK15YACmSiF93l-kiS3Q
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel
The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

These are some of my...Friends

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 10:03:13 pm »

Welcome to the fire amigo! Cheesy

Once you get into the black powder thing, it doesn't really go away. Roll Eyes

--TK

"James shook his head and twirled his Colt into it's holster with a smile.  There was some coffee left in the pot, so he poured it in his cup and leaned against the wall by the door.  The sun was setting in the distance, creating a beautiful sunset. 
   “Texas has better sunsets.”  He heard Terri say next to him.  He turned to face her.
   “Of course it does.  But we gotta get what we can in the mean time.” He said with a lopsided grin.  She smiled back and pulled her Colt, stuffing the barrel into his belly.
   “Yer' getting slow.  Better work on that.”  She said and walked back into the house with the empty coffee pot. 
   “We saw that, y' know.”  Clint Rounds said laughing.   James turned red and tried to hide his embarrassment."   Excerpt fromTHE FLOPPY HAT FROM TEXAS," being written by yours truly.

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?
Shawnee McGrutt
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 11:02:22 am »

I would have let him have it on the first ring of that cell phone. Shocked
Talk about rude! Grin

National Congress of Old West Shootists 3633
Single Action Shooting Society 88462
Society of Remington Revolver Shooters
The Sublyme and Holy Order of the Soot
"I wish I had an answer to that because I'm tired of answering that question." - Yogi Berra
KyTexian
NCOWS
Citizen

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 01:04:24 pm »

Yep - that feller got what he deserved!  Grin Grin Grin

Rye Miles
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 08:38:25 pm »

Cool Cheesy

Northeast Ohio

God created man, Sam Colt made them equal
The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

These are some of my...Friends

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 08:23:53 am »

I must have missed the link before...

But I watched the video last night.  Subscribed!

--TK

"James shook his head and twirled his Colt into it's holster with a smile.  There was some coffee left in the pot, so he poured it in his cup and leaned against the wall by the door.  The sun was setting in the distance, creating a beautiful sunset. 
   “Texas has better sunsets.”  He heard Terri say next to him.  He turned to face her.
   “Of course it does.  But we gotta get what we can in the mean time.” He said with a lopsided grin.  She smiled back and pulled her Colt, stuffing the barrel into his belly.
   “Yer' getting slow.  Better work on that.”  She said and walked back into the house with the empty coffee pot. 
   “We saw that, y' know.”  Clint Rounds said laughing.   James turned red and tried to hide his embarrassment."   Excerpt fromTHE FLOPPY HAT FROM TEXAS," being written by yours truly.

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: Mysterious stranger here to say.... « previous next »
Jump to: