Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2017, 02:09:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Leather Shop (Moderators: Marshal Will Wingam, Ten Wolves Fiveshooter)  |  Topic: My brother has passed over and seen the elephant 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My brother has passed over and seen the elephant  (Read 626 times)
WolfWalker
Active citizen

« on: January 05, 2017, 03:12:07 pm »

:'(It's been a while gang, sorry had to come back with bad news.
My big brother, Troublesome River aka Larry La Masters, passed away on Sat. Dec. 31st due to complications from his dialysis(his blood pressure dropped and after maxing him out on 3 Blood Pressure meds, they just couldn't do anything. Apparently he passed away peacefully. Right now, he's at a funeral home around Chicago.
     Since mid-May, he has had to have a foot amputated below the knee, went on Dialysis, had to have a trach and feeding tube installed, had four infections, one from a bed-sore and one so new they don't even have a cure for it yet(ElizebethKingia). Guess it was just to much. We live in East-Central Illinois, 30 miles south of Champaign-Urbana, and Chicago was the best place to try and get him back home. Looks like he's coming back home next week finally Cry.
     I have learned that Larry and Me have more friends than we thought. Even had on set up a GoFundMe account to take care of expenses.
     T.R. was my Big Brother, my Friend and my Compadre. Vaya Con Dios Big Brother. Until We Meet Again. Smiley

I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of them--John Wayne, The Shootist.

Member of the Bretheren of The Lost Arts: Our Motto: Take yer time, and do it yer ownself, Ye'll have a more harmonious outcome.
Jake C
Department of the Atlantic, GAF # 834
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 04:42:57 pm »

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Win with ability, not with numbers.- Alexander Suvorov, Russian Field Marshal, 1729-1800
Marshal Will Wingam
Garden Variety
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Smile. It makes people wonder what you're up to.

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 08:25:52 pm »

My condolences to you and your family.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR
Ten Wolves Fiveshooter
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Live To Fight Another Day

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 09:10:54 pm »

Sorry for your loss..

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About
KidTerico
kidterico
Top Active Citizen

I,m to small to turn the other cheek.

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 04:55:07 am »

I am so sorry for your loss. KT

Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.
santee
Keeping the Spirit of the Old West Alive
Top Active Citizen

The business end of a sixgun earns no interest.

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 09:43:44 am »

My sympathies.

SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Leather Shop (Moderators: Marshal Will Wingam, Ten Wolves Fiveshooter)  |  Topic: My brother has passed over and seen the elephant « previous next »
Jump to: