Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2017, 02:07:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: Howdy from Little Joe in France 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Howdy from Little Joe in France  (Read 507 times)
Little Joe
Citizen

« on: December 21, 2016, 02:36:46 pm »

Hello Gentlemen

I am 58 years old, retired a few months ago. I live in the south-west of france near the Basque country. I practice black powder shooting (Remington 1858 and Colt 1861 Uberti replicas) and Western shooting (not CAS cause there is no club in my area) on wooden stakes at 25 meters (revolver) and 50 meters (carbine) with a .38 cal Cimarron 1851 Richards conversion “man with no name”, Pietta 1873 .387 cal and Rossi 92 carbine .357 cal. I also practice reloading.

Your forum is (for us, inhabitants of the “old continent”...)a valuable source of information about old west weapons and way of life, and I will certainly have some questions to ask.

Thank you to welcome me on the cas city forum. Please do not blame me...my English is a little rusty, but I will make efforts ... I promise  Smiley

Regards,

Speak without thinking is like shooting without aiming...
Coal Creek Griff
Top Active Citizen

With Cheyenne Luke

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 02:44:18 pm »

Welcome, Little Joe!  We're always glad to have folks from the "old world" join us!  Believe me, your English is far better than the French that most of us could attempt.  Congratulations on your retirement, by the way.

CC Griff

BOLD #921
BOSS #196
1860 Henry Rifle Shooter #173
SSS #573
Jake C
Department of the Atlantic, GAF # 834
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 04:25:03 pm »

Howdy and welcome! Pleasure to have you!

Win with ability, not with numbers.- Alexander Suvorov, Russian Field Marshal, 1729-1800
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: Howdy from Little Joe in France « previous next »
Jump to: